my turbo 03 cobra build...

ZACH'S97

Established Member
My 03 cobra build...

My friend set it up using his user name since I'm not a member over there. The motor is going in Friday 12/4/09!!! Let me know what you guys think and what kinda of numbers it will make and more importantly times it will run in the 1/4!.

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
What hotside are you using that works with stock suspension?

ZACH'S97

Established Member
The pics are in the link. I'm too lazy to actually have 2 build threads. I'll answer questions in both threads but not going to make every update in this one. A pic of the motor sitting in the car should be up in the next day or two.

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
The pics are in the link. I'm too lazy to actually have 2 build threads. I'll answer questions in both threads but not going to make every update in this one. A pic of the motor sitting in the car should be up in the next day or two.

I clicked the link, but I didn't see any pictures. :shrug:

ZACH'S97

Established Member
That's weird. It works for me. It's at theturboforums.com, in the message forums, under the builds section. Maybe someone else can try copying the link???

ZACH'S97

Established Member
Didn't realize you had to be a member on there to see the pics. But yes the kit works with 100% stock suspension. It was that way for over a year. The pa k member is just now being added and only to save a little weight and because I got a great deal. The car was even stock IRS, but isn't anymore. That doesn't affect the turbo pipe routing anyway. Well I guess I'll try to load pics on here later.

Users who are viewing this thread