My tune (with posi port)

albino96

White is the fastst color
Established Member
Made 426/507 with a conservative tune. Posi was very accomidative for getting me my blower done really fast while my truck was broken and it made great number, so thanks a bunch! I ordered a Mafia becdause my tuner said I may need it so I'm going in for a retune, does it look too lean as is? I can make changes for the next tune.

dyno2-25-10.gif

I'm happy with it for now. I'm already thinking about building the motor though. I have a video of the dyno on facebook too, but I didn't upload it so I gotta get it so I can post it.

One thing that was super weak was he plugged in the predator to pull the current tune off AND IT WAS A STOCK TUNE!!!! I don't even understand what happend. It couldn't have been stock since it was pullied years ago. That actually means I am lucky the blower broke because if I had boosted it much before today it probably would have blown up!

It's all fixed up now though and made the numbers it should so I'm happy with it.

Just thought I'd share :woohoo

Last edited:

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Thanks for your business and you got one nice blower out of this that's for sure. Enjoy it now.

albino96

Established Member
Biggest question I posted this for though, does it look too lean?

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
I just called my tuner to ask him and he said he wouldn't go over 11.5 tops on a stock block Lightning. Just to be safe.

albino96

Established Member
I just called my tuner to ask him and he said he wouldn't go over 11.5 tops on a stock block Lightning. Just to be safe.

Thanks, I'll have to let him know when I go back.

Users who are viewing this thread