My TT Cobra

bross03cobra

Established Member
Thanks amigo, we will be tuning it on Friday with a N2O KB Cobra being done first. I am planning on tuning LOW boost first, putting some miles on the fresh motor, then tuning for high boost. I'll be posting up more in the near future.... :beer:

bross03cobra

Established Member
FR500 cams, springs,retainers, stainless steel valves etc. Thanks again evryone for the compliments....Bill

mers1083

Established Member
bross03cobra said:
FR500 cams, springs,retainers, stainless steel valves etc. Thanks again evryone for the compliments....Bill
whats the difference between the FR500 cams and the JDM stage 3 cams???

StreetProvenTQ

Established Member
Danger Bill... DANGER... jk Car sounds sweet man especially in person. Can't wait to see it at the track. Maybe you and the 2 other known turbo companys in this state can have an event!?

Kurt

bross03cobra

Established Member
I know for sure that Nate and his Hellion kit is going to be fun and as far as Kevin and his HP kit, you know he is always game. It's just a matter of getting all three of us together at the track and just doing it. Thanks again buddy and I'll see you around. :beer:

quad

Established Member
Sounds ****ing awesome! Turbo is the way to go no doubt! If you don't mind me asking, how much $$$$ was it for the whole setup?

bross03cobra

Established Member
Tide612 said:
OK i am i going to be the first to ask. But are you going to build kits for people or do you already. If so can we have a ballpark price.

Tide,
TurboHorsePower will be offering these kits for both 2v & 4v's with pricing being released very soon. They are not a supporting vendor on here, so with respect to the rules of this site and in all fairness, please PM me.

Users who are viewing this thread