My truck is totaled...For sale down firing subwoofer box, based on a MMCustom design

Kryo-Genik

My meat is hand rubbed
Established Member
My truck was totaled buy my stuff please

I had this box built a while back when MMCustom was building his for a ported setup. I spoke with him and had mine built for a sealed setup.
Current it is a sealed 10in down firing setup. It will work with a 10in sub that needs a minimum of 1 cubic foot of sealed space. It is a hybrid box using both wood and fiber glass. It is carpet matched to our truck and fits right in. You will have to remove the lower wall as this will but right up against the steel back of the cab. I am 5'9-5'10 (depending on what doctor you want to argue with) and I had no leg room issues, I never drove with my seat against the back glass anyways and never tried...so dont ask me.
I spent a damned arm and a leg on this box...well over a grand. I am asking $500 for it plus shipping...it aint light and it aint small. I am selling it without the audio equipment, but if you want I will be more than happy to supply the amps, sub and cap for an additional cost of course. The amps are Fosgate power series amps a T500-1bd with a birth sheet of 752w and a T400-4 with a birth sheet of 681w (if I remember correctly) the sub woofer is a fosgate power series T2D2 dual voice coil 10in that weighs a damned ton but hits nice. The cap is a 1 farad...and honestly isnt enough.

ill do the whole setup for $1200.

If you do the entire setup I will also throw in 4 Infinity Kappa 682.7cf's 100w RMS@2ohms for the doors and the rears. I think I paid like $180 a pair when I did these.

DF1.jpg

DF2.jpg

DF3.jpg

DF4.jpg

DF5.jpg

DF6.jpg

DF7.jpg

DF8.jpg

DF9.jpg

DF10.jpg

Last edited:

JONYLTNG03

Just A Tow Vehicle
Established Member
If your truck is totaled, would you be selling your center console mod stuff. I would be interested in that. Thanks.

Kryo-Genik

My meat is hand rubbed
Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread