My truck is back on the road

unclesams_svt

B.O.H.I.C.A
Established Member
After about a month, I finally got all of the parts I needed to get my truck back together. I put in a Fuel pressure gauge, new O2 sensors and an AEM wideband. I then removed my Accufab TB and put the stocker back on. Now my truck runs and idles great. So unless I can figure why the TB was causing my problems I'll put it up for sale and turn that money in to a Zex nitrous kit.:coolman:

:burnout:

Now my only issue is I'm running a little rich @ WOT (10.8 instead of 11.8-12.1) but other then that every thing is running great.

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
That's nice to hear!!

Ryan, I don't think I ever officially thanked you for your help with the I/C tank in the bed. Mine came out awesome and I had a chance to pack it with ice @ the track for the first time on Wednesday. Even after the run the tank was ice cold. I got an idea to get a bunch of plastic drink cups, fill them with water, and freeze those. The larger blocks held up longer than the ice cubes. It took like 20 to fill the tank.

Thanks!!! :thumbsup:

mhays26

Whats that sound?
Established Member
ChrisNelson said:
That's nice to hear!!

Ryan, I don't think I ever officially thanked you for your help with the I/C tank in the bed. Mine came out awesome and I had a chance to pack it with ice @ the track for the first time on Wednesday. Even after the run the tank was ice cold. I got an idea to get a bunch of plastic drink cups, fill them with water, and freeze those. The larger blocks held up longer than the ice cubes. It took like 20 to fill the tank.

Thanks!!! :thumbsup:

The in the bed cooler is like an old fairy tale passed down through Arkansas. Now, the frozen chunks of ice in a cup, I like that idea.

KONA BLUES

HORSEPOWER JUNKIE
Established Member
Congrats Ryan....glad to hear she is roadworthy again....:coolman:

You will have to let me know when you plan on going to Centerville, I am looking for any excuse to go back....:burnout:

Dorf

Users who are viewing this thread