My TR Mach 1

KSVENOM

Established Member
Will be selling my Mach 1 to take delivery of '04 Cobra. It is near perfect with 10,700 mi. as a daily driver. No door dings. Very clean underneath. Engine compartment cleaner than when new, 8 coats of Zaino. Ford Racing 4.10 dealer installed rear gear. I installed Flowmaster Anerican Thunder Exhaust and Steeda Tri-Ax. NO drag strip runs, not abused in any way. Everything works as new. With Tax, Title, lic and mods -- I have $33 k in car. First $25,000 takes it........

Thanks, Ken-:) :) :)

Phantom_LS2

bringing the pain!!!
Established Member
i didn't know 4.10s went well with 5 speeds.........whats your rpms then your cruise on the interstate at 75 - 80 mph?

KSVENOM

Established Member
Tony Montana87. 5-spd as 28fangs noted. Of course I have the OEM shifter from Ford as well. "Payments, we don't do any stinkin payments" (ha!). But I will take a certified check.

I am located in O'Fallon, IL. just a few miles east of St. Louis. The Mach currently has 11,200 miles on it and the remaining 36/36 warranty applies/transfers to the new owner.

I have had absolutely NO engine problems or other problems at any time. I did have to take it back to the dealer after they installed the 4.10 gear because the rear girdle gasket leaked. They reinstalled a thicker gasket and leaks gone.

I have more pictures and can email you if interested. Since you are in Ca. I can also help you with shipping. This is a great car that you can drive everyday and still enter in car shows. EVERYBODY loves the exhaust sound, color, the shaker, and the Torch Red Calipers!!! Regards, Ken-

KSVENOM

Established Member
Torch Red. Just add 400 RPM's to your 5th gear speed and that's what the 4.10 adds. Those who have this gear with verify this: I went on a 600+ mi round trip to Chicago and average 26.2 mpg.

Also, the 4.10 really WAKES UP THIS ENGINE! NO ONE can drive this car and not get out of it without a SMILE on their face!

Regards, Ken-

Users who are viewing this thread