My tinted lights

dirtchicken

Banned
Well I got off my butt and washed the truck after TWO solid months of nonstop rain. When I went into my closet to get the wash mitt I saw my tinted lights laying on the floor. Well long story short, I decided to put them on. The truck doesn't go to the body shop for four more days. Here's the pictures.
Truck003.gif

Truck009.gif

Truck007.gif

Truck006.gif

FordFanStan

Established Member
For some reason to me, (in the first and last pic only), the lights look hazy or rough, like they need to be polished or something. It does look good, just not my cup of tea I guess. I like the see thru black background style lights more than the tinted ones... Stan

dirtchicken

Banned
They do need a coat of polish. I had the Bermuda black tails but they filled up with water faster than the Titanic even after I sealed them.

FordFanStan

Established Member
damn that sux. I think most people that mod the 01+ stockers and reseal them have had good-luck compared to aftermarket black ones, like yourself. Thats what Im going to try I think? But I do like the looks of your's too. I can tmak eup my mind lol..

nastynivek

Nov. 10, 1775
Established Member
I like the look of those tinted lights on DirtChicken's black L with the black wheels and blacked out emblems. Looks like it's set-up to run from the cops at night. LOL. Not that I would condone any such behavior.

Users who are viewing this thread