My thoughts on AED tune.....

2012 Boss 302

Established Member
I'd give it an 11 out of 10. I love it, especially when the car hits 4000-4500 rpm. The exhaust note seems to change and it just pulls hard to 8000 ( indicated on the tach ). Shaun is quick with the emails, for me usually a couple of hours. I had some bonehead issues and Shaun was more than helpful.

As a side. The final tune is much smoother than stock but also stronger. Interestingly, the original base tune from Shaun seems a lot more violent and has more exhaust pops and bangs. I'm sticking with the final tune as my part throttle driving is better, ie better MPG....

Thanks Shaun. :beer:

Last edited:

notchy444

Established Member
I had the same feeling with my base tune feeling more violent then getting the final tune it was smooth as hell. I found out the tune is very sensitive to fuel. I fill up with 4 gallons of 100 octane VP racing fuel and the rest 91 octane and the tune is 100x better this way. If u have access to any booster or high octane use it!

Mad_Marc

Procharged!
Established Member
Shaun is great, if you have a chance to take your car to him to tune it then it will be much better as he can take the time to make sure everything is good.

charba951

BOOSTTD
Established Member
30051g6396.gif

Users who are viewing this thread