My thought on my nitrous blast from yesterday

svtnos1011

STRIKE FIRST, STRIKE HARD
Established Member
nitrous is ****in awesome. oooooh my god does that torque kick you back haha. my friend who has a big block olds455 in a 67 cutlass w/ nitrous helped me with the install. ill get some good pictures today and post them up. my friend who helped me out came along for the ride so he is an extra 200lbs. so i can only imagine how it would be without him in there :eek:

my buddy freaked out. he said he didnt think the car would be that strong on spray haha. he said there is only one other car made his back feel that way and its the twin turbo v12 benz. he was definately impressed. i only gave him a quick ride thru 2nd gear too. :p

so ya, nitrous ****in owns :burnout: :rockon:

svtnos1011

Established Member
AntiHeightPunk said:
how big of a shot r u running?
i have the N.O.S. wet kit that is adjustable from 35-125. right now i have the 75shot pills in there. i wana get up to 100, but ima turn my timing down a couple degrees, and put in my tr-6's. just not sure what i should gap the plugs to. i still have stock pulleys btw. i was told by someone to do 32, but they are at 30 right now.

cpu77

Armed and Dangerous!
Established Member
i have been thinking of adding a 50 shot to my car. i am running a whipple at 15-16psi. What kind of results do you think i can get?

svtnos1011

Established Member
cpu77 said:
i have been thinking of adding a 50 shot to my car. i am running a whipple at 15-16psi. What kind of results do you think i can get?
i wana get my slug on a dyno asap. until then i can only make silly guesses. either way im sure ur car would fly! :coolman:

MTI LS1

cpu77 said:

Dont run much more than a 50-75 with that twin-screw unless you got some cash laying around.

Cylinder compression gets VERY VERY HIGH with the twin screw and spray. I was planning on adding a 100 shot to my combo, but I'm gonna stick with a 50 and hopefully make around 780-790.

cpu77

Armed and Dangerous!
Established Member
BigZach said:
Dont run much more than a 50-75 with that twin-screw unless you got some cash laying around.

Cylinder compression gets VERY VERY HIGH with the twin screw and spray. I was planning on adding a 100 shot to my combo, but I'm gonna stick with a 50 and hopefully make around 780-790.

What boost are you running?

Users who are viewing this thread