My TF wheels and tires are finally in...

Knoxville COBRA

Established Member
Fed Ex dropped off my Chicanes a couple of days ago,They are 18x9/18x11 Three piece,Satin black/chrome lips also the UPS guy dropped off my KDW 265/35 and 335/30 rubber,and now for the messed up part.I wont to be able to install for about two more weeks for reasons beond my control,lol Its going to be a long couple of weeks.:cryying: These wheels look amazing in person,Pics really do no justice,Cant wait to get them on!!:beer:

206.jpg

173.jpg

275.jpg

343.jpg

254.jpg

256.jpg

274.jpg

272.jpg

203.jpg

188.jpg

168.jpg

Last edited:

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
LOL @ installing them without the tires. I would have prob done the same thing. Those should look great on there once theyre done though!

Stevo151

Established Member
holy god damn sweetness!!! those are sick lookin on your car and go perfect! fat ass meats too :rockon:

Titanium 5.0

Oh Oh.. 5.0!
Established Member
Great choice on those wheels/tires. Those 335's are Huge. Are you gonna be running spacers? I like the silver and black theme, but then again there's a reson for that.

Knoxville COBRA

Established Member
how much did those bad boys cost? i tried to google the price but it all says call for pricing
$3300

LOL @ installing them without the tires. I would have prob done the same thing. Those should look great on there once theyre done though!
I had to do it man! I just hope i can get those 335's to fit,Lol

DirtyD916

SVT Based God
Established Member
Mustang owners getting into decent aftermarket wheels has been the best thing to happen to this site in years. The quality of cars here has exponentially increased!!!!! Time to add your car to the list my man!

Graves

Established Member
Awaiting pics of them installed w/ tires. I had NT01's in 315s on my 18x11 Chicane's, and they were huge. Can't imagine 335s would look anything but a little odd.

Knoxville COBRA

Established Member
Great choice on those wheels/tires. Those 335's are Huge. Are you gonna be running spacers? I like the silver and black theme, but then again there's a reson for that.
Im going to roll the fenders and go from there.:beer:

holy god damn sweetness!!! those are sick lookin on your car and go perfect! fat ass meats too :rockon:
Thanks man,I couldnt have said it better.:lol:

Knoxville COBRA

Established Member
Awaiting pics of them installed w/ tires. I had NT01's in 315s on my 18x11 Chicane's, and they were huge. Can't imagine 335s would look anything but a little odd.
Had?? What are you running now?? Ive seen guys on here w/335s and 11's and it looks pretty sick!:rockon:

NateV8

Established Member
Nice! I want to see pics when you get the tires mounted, I saw a set of those exact tires for sale and am curious how they look on an 18x11. I will probably get either those or 335/30/18 Hoosiers.

omj

Established Member
Steve,
Do you have an extra 17" tires that you want to get rid of? I'm the guy who bought your rollbar.

Users who are viewing this thread