Votes: 8 7.4%
  • Comp Orange

Votes: 18 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

slapnutz

Addicted to Boost
Established Member
My car was in a wreck, getting it fixed here soon. The guy from the body shop said if I want it painted a different color, he will do whatever I want for no extra charge. Car is originally silver, so the only thing that won't be painted is the engine bay. I'm open to other suggestions.

SicStang03

2SSSlow
Established Member
I'm not a fan of painting a car a different color other than the color out of the factory.. Unless it is stripes or something like that

jbrown1238

Built on 4-7-03 @ 3:47:15
Established Member
Stick with the factory color. Very few people will want a vehicle with a partial color change. I would rather have a factory color I didn't care for.

f2hatch

Established Member
keep it silver any other color will look half assed with a different engine bay color when you open the hood. and it will stand out more than you think and not in a good way. IMO

97on22s

Established Member
ghost flames are ugly. prolly single most worst thing anyone could do to a car.

silver cobras personally are the best looking...

maybe do something like black or blue on top...

then again i think a real pearl orange or lime green cobra would be really nice.

64comet

Established Member
ghost flames are ugly. prolly single most worst thing anyone could do to a car.

silver cobras personally are the best looking...

maybe do something like black or blue on top...

then again i think a real pearl orange or lime green cobra would be really nice.
How can you say Ghost flames are ugly and then tell him to paint it Orange or lime green? :dw::xpl:

03CobraBlkVert

Established Member
I cant help but agree that the stock color is what you really need to do but i think some black or grey stripes would look really good but do alot of research on width and how far you want them to go before you do it since once they are there they are there! Good luck on your choice but just remember you have to like what you do we are all just giving our opinions. Sorry to hear your car was in a accident but best of luck with your choice and post some pics when you are finished!!

Users who are viewing this thread