MY terminator vs 350Z

Kiddk1

SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL
Established Member
I know this is not much of a challenge but when a guy in a brand new 350Z rides up your ass at 80 mph and then swerves around and passes you he is asking for it. Well I caught him at the next light we both take off and needless to say he was reading my license plate which reads "TERMNTR".

NyteByte

Pro-Freedom
Established Member
I had some guy in a black 350Z try to run me at a light once. He tried hard, but I had 6 cars on him by the end of 2nd gear.

Absoutely no contest.

boosted99si

Established Member
i like the look of the 350z but they sound horrible, one night i was at a drive through in my buddies car in the passenger seat. I had my window down and said hey man nice car and he said thanks i really like it. Then he gets in it and starts it up and just ruined my moment. I dont know if they make 4 cylinder ones but it sounded down right awful. Nice kill.

LeadPipe

Established Member
No the are all 6 cylinder. I like the sound personaly. Its theway the pistons are moving that makes that sound.

Kiddk1

SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL
Established Member
427' Cobra said:
those 350z's r a waste of ur gas

Yeah but he asked for it. Normally I would not waste my time. Thanks for all the replies guys. :thumbsup:

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
Kiddk...shame on you, you ought to be whipped with a wet noodle, picking on a high dollar ricer like that. As a former internet sales manager for the local Nissan dealership (hey I needed the $$), I can say it is a fun car to drive hard and corner with, but it doesn't hold a candle to even a GT. Nice kill man, just wait till the new Anniversary Edition (300 HP but less torque) hits the road...still not a chance against the stang but watching the old fart's face that paid over sticker (and they will just as we did with the 03 Cobra) will be priceless! They always ran down my 01 Cobra but never would get in the car and let me take em for a real ride...lol.

1sweet00SS

Established Member
Nice kill.....

I had a G35 coupe pick on me yesterday while I was in the SS. Boy, did I make his azz hurt after I got done with him :burnout:

:thumbsup:

PoisonSnake

Banned
I have one problem...whenever I'm at a stoplight and there is someone next to me who wants to try me, they always get the head start and think they win. For example, when I was against some Chrystler when it hit green he gunned it and I gunned it but he was still ahead of me.. didn't bother going through with it, but if I were to switch to 2nd would he of been killed or am I just doing something wrong?

quad

Established Member
Kiddk1 said:
I know this is not much of a challenge but when a guy in a brand new 350Z rides up your ass at 80 mph and then swerves around and passes you he is asking for it. Well I caught him at the next light we both take off and needless to say he was reading my license plate which reads "TERMNTR".

LOL Kamal! Nice kill.

Thrust

Established Member
That reminds me of the last time that I came across a 350z. I came up behind a blue one on the freeway at about 70mph. I rode behind him in 3rd gear for about a minute, when he punched it. When I saw the blow-by come out of his pipes, I thought "oh what the hell" and went wot also.
I over took him so fast that I almost rearended him. I quickly switched over to the right lane and passed him like he was standing still. :shrug: I was really disappionted that it didn't put up a better fight. They are nice looking cars, but they need more power.

TORNATIC!!

Established Member
NyteByte said:
I had some guy in a black 350Z try to run me at a light once. He tried hard, but I had 6 cars on him by the end of 2nd gear.

Absoutely no contest.

Alot of them believe it or not might think you have a run of the mill GT especially at night.

Peace

Last edited:

Paul's_03SVT

Established Member
Thrust said:
That reminds me of the last time that I came across a 350z. I came up behind a blue one on the freeway at about 70mph. I rode behind him in 3rd gear for about a minute, when he punched it. When I saw the blow-by come out of his pipes, I thought "oh what the hell" and went wot also.
I over took him so fast that I almost rearended him. I quickly switched over to the right lane and passed him like he was standing still. :shrug: I was really disappionted that it didn't put up a better fight. They are nice looking cars, but they need more power.
I just sold my 350Z for my Cobra. Yes it is a beautiful car but needs a lot more power.

Paul's_03SVT

Established Member
TORNATIC!! said:
Alot of them believe it or not might think you have a run of the mill GT especially at night.

Peace
I made that mistake once on the highway. I gave the driver a big thumbs up, and tried to yell over his exhaust, "I didnt know it was an 03 cobra!" :lol1: He smiled and waved back and took off like a rocket!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread