My tax return is almost here and I have my list ready.

kaos

Established Member
I'm getting mm coil-overs, mm IRS crossmember, mm bushings, steeda differential bushings or KB aluminum bushings, gears (i'm leaning towards 4.30's, i currently have 3.73's), and possibly add in some magnapacks. Maybe some upgraded half shafts with some ET streets to go along with it.

I think I'm going to install the coil-overs myself. It doesn't seem that hard, but I have to research still. I already have MM C/C plates. If I install it myself will it be okay to drive it about 50 miles before I get it aligned?

Do you guys think the MM IRS crossmember brace is worth it? What about between the Steeda bushings or KB aluminum ones?

Let me know what's a waste on my list or is there something else I should get?

I already ordered the JDM open ended intake and I will get pulleys at a later time as well.

As for my intended uses for my car. It is my do everything car. Daily driver, drag, and some auto-x. I'm not concerned with all these suspension goodies putting me into a higher auto-x class. I just like going to the practice sessions, and the schools they have.

kaos

Established Member
4500 big ones. :) plus now I have a part time job to go along with my full time job. I think I'm going to save a little of that tax return and with my part time job money get some SSR GT3's. We'll see. Now that I have the money, I'm hesitant to spend any of it. :shrug: I'll get over that quick.

Users who are viewing this thread