My Sweet B-Day Surprise!!!

01SaleenS281

01-459
Established Member
Well to my surprise Friday night my girlfriend made an awesome cake that blew everyone away. Anyways, figured I would share how a good car fanatic girlfriend plays her part!!! :banana:

2wr2sld.jpg

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
Very impressive.

You should email that pic to Saleen. You never know, they might just make an order for 10,000 cakes and wham-o your in girl friend is in business making tons of cash. Then one day she decides that she needs her space and that your crowding her style but what she's really trying to tell you is she's scared that your going to marry her and take all her cake money to buy a Roush and this scares her because she's never baked a Roush cake before. I'd be careful of her dude, happy b-day BTW.

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
Very impressive.

You should email that pic to Saleen. You never know, they might just make an order for 10,000 cakes and wham-o your in girl friend is in business making tons of cash. Then one day she decides that she needs her space and that your crowding her style but what she's really trying to tell you is she's scared that your going to marry her and take all her cake money to buy a Roush and this scares her because she's never baked a Roush cake before. I'd be careful of her dude, happy b-day BTW.

either that or SALEEN takes her to court for copyright laws.:thumbsup:

jerrad

RIP Gump
Established Member
We live in Atascocita which is a little East of Humble. My parents live in Tomball though so I'm there from time to time. :beer:

Cool. I'm in Tomball until july. Are there any good car shows or club meets around here?
Thanks
Jerrad

01SaleenS281

01-459
Established Member
I went to the I-45 meet in Spring a few times and both times there was a nice turnout. My car should be out of the shop this week and we might go to FFW next weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread