my srt8 vs 06gt and 99 cobra

zexsrt8

Established Member
Well had two races today first vs the 06 gt which was a full bolt on car went from a roll but left my car in drive and it did not kick into first gear so he got a real good jump being his car was stick. I did reel him in and got about 3/4 of a car when we shut it down.But he was real happy how he did and would not run again.Next was a beautiful 99-01 cobra it was done up like a cobra R but was blacked out one of the cleanest I have ever seen:rockon: this was also a bolt on car. We went from a roll but for this one a used the autostick and made sure she was in firs he honks it off and i immediately take the jump and slowly pull away on him. Hope to see that gt again and get him better next time.I do have a zex 100 shot but did not use it in these runs just stock with a tune.

xzero

Established Member
Good kills next time you see that GT and run him spray on him LMFAO :rockon:

03snakeminated

Established Member
Well had two races today first vs the 06 gt which was a full bolt on car went from a roll but left my car in drive and it did not kick into first gear so he got a real good jump being his car was stick. I did reel him in and got about 3/4 of a car when we shut it down.But he was real happy how he did and would not run again.Next was a beautiful 99-01 cobra it was done up like a cobra R but was blacked out one of the cleanest I have ever seen:rockon: this was also a bolt on car. We went from a roll but for this one a used the autostick and made sure she was in firs he honks it off and i immediately take the jump and slowly pull away on him. Hope to see that gt again and get him better next time.I do have a zex 100 shot but did not use it in these runs just stock with a tune.
you really want to show him who the boss is, don't worry i would feed the hamster too if i had it and make good use of it, :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread