My son was hurt street racing.

Black306

Established Member
Both my sons were out with their Mustangs. Since the are pretty close in age, they often race whether it's in their Mustangs, running up the stairs, etc. Well, one finally got hurt.

As they were street racing, the one losing did a police style PIT maneuver. However, the spin out wasn't complete causing a T bone situation and the T boned car was pushed to the side walk causing it to roll over.

My son in the rolled over car is ok. Hopefully my older son, the one that caused the accident, will think twice before doing something stupid like that again. It is one thing to bump cars. It is another to shove it into the sidewalk.

So do they make roll bars for Power Wheel Mustangs? :lol:

Crimson2v

Established Member
Premium Member
FirstIwaslike.jpg

Black306

Established Member
You had me going for a minute! I was thinkin that the older one REALLY doesn't like to lose haha

They each hate to lose! :lol:

They are 3 and 5. Both of their Mustangs have been modified with BAPs, but since the older one is heavier, the younger one is slightly faster.

I guess I could install the BAP dial in my younger son's Mustang and dial the power down a bit. :D

01Jes

Z06 bought with food stamps
Established Member
Glad it was a gummy bear ass story. Need your ass to stick around cause your the fuel guru!

TDUB003

Established Member
Sounds like you need to get the younger son one of these to even things up a bit....
BTU%20-%20Camaro-2.jpg

carrew

'01 Cobra Jet
Established Member
Swap the motor for a mini-starter and I bet the tires melt before the asphalt does.

Users who are viewing this thread