My son doing burnouts

Jefe

Established Member
Sweet slide! Careful though, he will be working on doughnuts next. Get a helmet!

whiplash306

Established Member
AWESOME! Time for the battery mod! I love how he stays in the gas during the slide, lines it up straight (sorta...ha) during his recovery and pulls back on in the garage!

jrd699

All men not created equal
Established Member
My son just turned 4 yours looks close in age...... This is such a great age, I ****ing love that little guy

IShb3w

Established Member
I can't remember how old I was but probably 13-14 if I had to guess, but I won a raffle at Wal-Mart for a Bigfoot truck. Obviously I was too big for it but I didn't let that stop me from sitting on top of the seat and going down our driveway and doing the same thing your son did haha. I would put it in forward hi, get to the bottom of the slope and throw it in reverse and yank the wheel. She would spin around pretty quick. Good times. I think all kids should have these growing up to help teach them a little bit about driving.

Check this site out and get crazy, haha:

Modified Power Wheels Information

MYFSTSVT99L

Ingot 2012
Established Member
Thanks guys, he's something else. He will get in the grass pull the front wheels up on the driveway then get the tractor spinning and slide around. He's always scaring the chit out of his mom and I'm like he's fine just calm down.

Users who are viewing this thread