my solution to stall.....

03CobraCCC

Wheaton Warbird!
Established Member
my solution to stall.....Get A PULLEY!

car used to stall after i got CAI, whenever i would coast from a high mph to a stop...now that I got a pulley, no more stall....and more fun too! Another reason to get a pulley.

maoun

Established Member
i would think a smaller puelly would exacerbate the problem...unless the tune is compensating for the original problem.

wouldn't a smaller pulley mean even more parasitic loss while coasting????

bunk22

Established Member
A pulley didn't do shit for my car's stall. Actually, the stall has now manifested it's way when I down shift. Just out of the blue, after I've had the mods in my sig for well over 6 months as well. Very frustrating. The reflash will eventually find its way into my car.

f2fast4u

Established Member
Well, the reflash is the only way to go. Better driveabilty plus better mpg's.

03CobraCCC

Wheaton Warbird!
Established Member
my tune was programmed for the comp code i had, so maybe Rick at amazon duz is YDHO tunes with a semi-cure...

I figured it was because of the eaton now spinning a bit faster even when not in boost that it was able to keep the air velocity up into the motor, when before it found itself choking when decellerating....

note: i did not have stall prior to CAI.

f2fast4u

Established Member
Well, the new logic for the reflash is nothing like the old computer logic, so I don't know why you'd keep the old code. It's a total rewrite of the logic. KB spent almost a week trying to rewrite their logic to make it work when I sent them the new code.

03CobraCCC

Wheaton Warbird!
Established Member
i was thinking about getting the reflash because of the stall, but i had already ordered the chip, and now i dont have the stall, so thats one less reason to take my car to the dealership.

Users who are viewing this thread