My Snakes Waking Up The Neighborhood-videos

twista

Band'edid
Established Member
i would move from next to you lol. The cobra is okay because all v8 stangs sound good ;], but the viper sounds to loud. I guess i need to learn to like other cars exhausts other than the stangs.

mav_tu

Established Member
twista said:
I guess i need to learn to like other cars exhausts other than the stangs.
I completely understand. I'm very partial to Stang exhaust... :burnout:

Cheapspeed

Established Member
Very nice cars :beer: I agree that w/o the wing the viper would look much cleaner. Big wings=not my style. Then again its not my car either :cryying:

VENOM650R

Established Member
Zero260 said:
Sweet Viper. I dunno about the wing though. Unless you take it to the road course, then I would understand. But if you don't, take it off!!

Yes, I take it to the road course. I've also been 198 MPH and I like staying on the ground...lol :burnout:

VENOM650R

Established Member
GTRyan said:
Only 675 HP?? JK

Keep in mind it is normally aspirated HP & TQ is 680 lb./ft.. I road course the car and the throttle response is instantaneous and even throughout the rev range. The TQ curve is basically flat and I've got 565 lb./ft. beginning @ 2000 RPM. Additionally, the motor is bulletproof and can run at high speeds all day long and not break 190 degree operating temperature. The entire drive-line, cooling system and brakes have been upgraded to handle the power.

JADITO

Crazy Mofo
Established Member
VENOM650R said:
Yes, I take it to the road course. I've also been 198 MPH and I like staying on the ground...lol :burnout:

good point

ps , the viper vid ended too soon , i waited and waited to hear u gun it , and when i think u did , the video was cut
anyways , make one where u gun it , even if we cant see the car , as long as we can hear it

awesome cars btw

Users who are viewing this thread