My Snake!! *PIX* 56k, go get a cup of coffee

Crazzy_Al

One bad ass Goombah!!
Established Member
Well, here she is guys. Here is my 1999 SVT COBRA ***#289 OUT OF 4040***

***The headlights are getting swapped out for the black ones versus the gay ass chrome ones you see here***

653652_138_full.jpg

My car club's logo. Some of our cars can be seen here...http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/653652/2

653652_143_full.jpg

653652_139_full.jpg

Brand New Drilled and Slotted Rotors are sitting in the garage waiting for install.

653652_53_full.jpg

653652_15_full.jpg

653652_50_full.jpg

653652_48_full.jpg

Performance Mods:

Motorsport Headers | Bassani Cat-Back Exhaust | Bassani X-Pipe | 4:10 Gears | PRO-M Mass Air Sensor and Cold Air Intake | KONI Adjustable rear suspension | Aluminum Driveshaft | Tri-Ax Short Throw Shifter | Custom burnt Chip | Dyno Tuned | Motorsport Clutch | CHROME 2000+ Saleen 18x9's up front and 18x10.5's out back | Falken 265-35-18 up front, and 285-35-18 out back on the Saleens | Eibach Pro Kit Drop Springs | New NITTO Drag Radial Rear Tires for the stock wheels...

Audio Video Goodies:
Pioneer AVIC-N1 DVD/CD/MP3 6.5" with TFT active-matrix LCD monitor and GPS navigation | Directed (DEI) DV2605 - Slot DVD Player with TV Tuner | Directed (DEI) Subwoofer Amp 1500D | Directed (DEI) Component Amp 300/2 (For Front Components) | Directed (DEI) Component Amp 300/2 (For Rear Components) | Directed (DEI) Viper 791XV 2-Way Security and Remote Start System with Responder | Directed (DEI) Subwoofer 12" CompX 5122 (In a custom SPL box) | Polk MOMO Components MMC6500 (Front) | Polk MOMO Components MMC6500 (Back) |

653652_67_full.jpg

To see what was on the screen before I edited go here. :lol: http://www.cardomain.com/id/nvsovme
653652_57_full.jpg

653652_59_full.jpg

653652_60_full.jpg

^^^"0" Gauge and a Yellow Top for the 3 amps^^^
653652_61_full.jpg

653652_1_full.jpg

^^^The day I got her. That's my little girl in the car at my old apt.
653652_2_full.jpg

^^^Same day. All the mods started the next day.

653652_8_full.jpg

Mmmmmmm, 32V power...but wait...soemthings missing. Oh right, forced induction. That's alright, my NX WET kit is sitting in the garage awaiting install. :D

More pix and info can be seen here... http://www.cardomain.com/id/nvsovme

Last edited:

00SVT

KB Powered
Established Member
Nice Cobra, By they way how do you like the directed amps. I had the series before those in my ranger and Loved them. Best Amp I ever owned.

8urvett

Established Member
Looking good, car is nice and clean! Your guy's car club is awesome, wish we had something like that around here. It's nice to see such a diverse club! Who's ever Z28 that is in those pics is sweet!
Was it your vp that had the saleen on bags? I love that look!

Crazzy_Al

One bad ass Goombah!!
Established Member
Kezell, Thanks!

00SVT, I love the Directed Amps! I've been into and doing audio setups since the age of years old (seriously) and I would have to say that I like these amps that I have now better than any other amp I have ever owned or installed for anyone. GET THE NEW ONES!!!!!!!

8urvett, Our club club is diverse (make and model-wise anyways) and we do have some nice cars. F-Bodies, Cobras, Saleens, Roushs, Grand Prix's, an SRT-4 or two, and a few others. All of our cars have performance and appearence mods. The 3rd gen Z-28 belongs to a club member by the name of Jeff. It's an all out show car and can bee seen here too...

Popular HotRodding February 2005
Popular HotRodding 2005 calendar
CamaroSource.ca 2005 calendar
Chevy High Performance sept 04'
CamaroWorld feature september 02'

And yes, our VP (Rob) has the Saleen on bags. You should see the A/V setup he has in that car. A link to his CarDomain page is on mine. He's also blown thanks to a Vortech blower. :D

xl2ockl3ottomx and charged98cobra, THANKS!!

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
Your car is a slow pile of junk, Al ;-)

You should get a new picture of your car and your daughter together. She's cute as hell :) Looking good! Want to give me your wheels? :thumbsup:

Crazzy_Al

One bad ass Goombah!!
Established Member
Tabres said:
Your car is a slow pile of junk, Al ;-)

You should get a new picture of your car and your daughter together. She's cute as hell :) Looking good! Want to give me your wheels? :thumbsup:

It's a shame I'm not going to Dells this year. I'd love to put a smack down on yours. :D ;) You want my wheels? Suuuuure, take them! Just let me know when you'll be in the area, I'll leave the car and the garage open and I'll keep the dogs locked up. Take what you like, I'll claim it in the morning. :lol:

My digital camera is ****ed up and still out for repairs...****ers!

8urvett

Established Member
Crazy Al....

Crazzy_Al said:
8urvett, which snake is yours? The '99+ or the '93?
Why both of course!:) The 93 is my (show) car I guess, as the 99 is my everything car. I auto cross it a little, drag etc. It's slow, but fun as hell! :beer:

Crazzy_Al

One bad ass Goombah!!
Established Member
8urvett said:
Why both of course!:) The 93 is my (show) car I guess, as the 99 is my everything car. I auto cross it a little, drag etc. It's slow, but fun as hell! :beer:

Bastard. ;) :lol: Just kidding. You gonna lower the front of the 99 any time soon. Poor little snake is suffering from ass sag. :(

Last edited:

74maverick

New bullet coming soon
Established Member
Hello Al! it's your buddy!

Mid 11's huh :idea: I am going to need a few car's now!

But like said befor, nice car man. :-D

Users who are viewing this thread