My sister is running the Chicago Marathon!

SohowcomeHottie

SVT Goddess
Established Member
October 10th. I had no idea the kid had it in her, but she practiced Saturday morning and ran 18 miles that day. Go Kristin! I'm proud of her can't ya tell :-D

SohowcomeHottie

SVT Goddess
Established Member
This is my sister, I don't have a "regular" pic of her LOL, this will have to do, she's getting married in July, this is her wedding dress.

Kristin2.gif

UCBeau

geez! thats very impressive. i can barely do 5 miles before i feel like i am gonna die. i can't imagine 25. good luck to her!

SohowcomeHottie

SVT Goddess
Established Member
Originally posted by SanDiego01Snake
geez! thats very impressive. i can barely do 5 miles before i feel like i am gonna die. i can't imagine 25. good luck to her!

correction my dear it is 26.2 miles :p

Yeah flyin it would be hard to run in a wedding dress that long whew. She was telling me about the Rock n roll marathon in San Diego I believe where people run the whole thing in full costumes, one guy ran it backwards, some guys dressed up as girls ran part of it in high heels, that is just NUTS. And yes she's a hottie! Totally! and so is her man! *drools* ok done :)

UCBeau

Originally posted by SohowcomeHottie
correction my dear it is 26.2 miles :p

Yeah flyin it would be hard to run in a wedding dress that long whew. She was telling me about the Rock n roll marathon in San Diego I believe where people run the whole thing in full costumes, one guy ran it backwards, some guys dressed up as girls ran part of it in high heels, that is just NUTS. And yes she's a hottie! Totally! and so is her man! *drools* ok done :)
eek!! 26.2..that last 1.2 is like the straw that breaks the camels back.

ya the one we have here is wacky. this year i volunteered to hand out waters and it was hilarious because of the wild characters.

Users who are viewing this thread