My second baby is done!!! 600+whp????

evo8power

Established Member
shes ready!! the engine pic os the old turbo set up, the pic of the Full Race manifold and Inovative 35/40r is the new setup we did this week, should be ready for 600+ this weekend, hope you guys enjoy, comments welcome....and before anyone says, full built tranny, clutch, axles, e/t slicks, should hold the power, motor is absolutley bulluit proof with everything done and it should be very very strong!!

MystictealLt1

Established Member
your car looks very familiar....has it been in a shop in jersey? just wondering,bad ass by the way!

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
i can respect the amount of time/work/money that went into that car, but it looks like shit in my opinion, and i wouldn't be caught dead in it. i guess that's why i like v-8 muscle cars though. please don't take offense, you said comments welcome, and like i said, i respect the amount of work that went into the car and i'm sure it would blow my car out of the water.

jeb

Established Member
kirks5oh said:
i can respect the amount of time/work/money that went into that car, but it looks like shit in my opinion, and i wouldn't be caught dead in it. i guess that's why i like v-8 muscle cars though. please don't take offense, you said comments welcome, and like i said, i respect the amount of work that went into the car and i'm sure it would blow my car out of the water.

Deff what he said.I think you would get more respect on another forum. :wf:

Almighty-One

^_^
Established Member
Besides the headlights,flames, and the very large intercooler opening (even though its needed) I think its awsome as mess

and 600+ is insane in that little thing

evo8power

Established Member
Jess Millen Machine Shop West Chester,PA did the motor....

i welcome all coments and do not take any offense, its orange, it has flmaes, euro headlights, i can see why not all people would like it, just hapens to be what im into as long as it has some balls behind it, i cant stand ricers....

CalcVictim

Resident douchenozzle
Established Member
good work on the car, amazing numbers. I thought the wrong forum coment was funny, since I also don't own a mustang and find myself on whoretex all the time.

ScrpnVNM

Established Member
Holy huge intercooler. guess it needs it. like others have said, not my cup of tea, but the numbers are amazing, though. props

Users who are viewing this thread