My roommate smells like Sh*t, what do I do?

Metalbassist03

Corvette Junkie
Established Member
Okay, I am having a major problem, everytime I go into my room, it smells like ASS.

And I noticed when I go in there and my roommate is in the dorm, it smells even more like bad B.O. than it did last time. I mean, I have NEVER EVER seen him come in from a shower in the mornings (I usually leave before him) or any signs of him recently taking one (towel on bed or anything of the sort). I am afraid to bring my girlfriend up there because it smells like so much ass.

How am I supposed to keep the room smelling 1/2 way decent from my stinkin' (literally) roommate?

Lupuri

Smack that ass bitch!
Established Member
Sit down with him, let him know you care about him and dont want him to be upset by you telling him this but you smell like you dropped a fat load in your elmo unders and need to get in the shower.

Shitty *haha* situation dude..

poopnut2

Lifelong Vagetarian
Established Member
Originally posted by Metalbassist03
Question is, how? I really don't want a situation to start, because if I find ANY of my shit touched.. You get the point.

I take it you don't know the guy very well. When it comes to me and my good friends, we're just like "Dude, you f#cking stink!"

I say you just do that, if he gets offended, tell him to just take a shower.

CyberDaveA

Established Member
Maybe you can convince someone else to confront him... so he doesn't take revenge on your belongings (If he gets offended).

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Man this is a real "stinky" situation, I bet you feel like crap even trying to approach him...... Time to trip and spill beer all over him....... Or you could always spray febreeze on him as he sleeps and hopes that it eats his skin away....

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
Originally posted by sohowcome
Man this is a real "stinky" situation, I bet you feel like crap even trying to approach him...... Time to trip and spill beer all over him....... Or you could always spray febreeze on him as he sleeps and hopes that it eats his skin away....
good one so far:lol: :lol: :lol:

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
Originally posted by Scoriox
"Dude you smell like ass, take a farkin shower"

Exactly, unless you two are in a surority(sp?)....

SVTHorsnake

Banned
sit him down, tell him you've got a major problem to run by him, but first say, "... but before I talk to you about that, is there anything you want to let me know about?" then tell him "... this place doesn't smell very good, I think you should keep up on your laundry and take a shower on a daily basis.

jackers

Solid Axle Equipt
Established Member
No, really. I am used to those situations because I lived in a Marine Corps barracks for quite some time. Here is how you do it. Next time you (or both of you) go to Wal-mart, get some room smell goods (sprays, little thingies you plug in the wall electrical socket) and just tell him "Damn dude, our room is stinking." From there just keep on it everytime you come in the room until he cleans up his act. After all that and it doesnt work, just be a man about it and tell him to take a shower or find a new roomie! lol, I always got the stinky kid living with me so I feel your pain.

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
Originally posted by jackers
No, really. I am used to those situations because I lived in a Marine Corps barracks for quite some time. Here is how you do it. Next time you (or both of you) go to Wal-mart, get some room smell goods (sprays, little thingies you plug in the wall electrical socket) and just tell him "Damn dude, our room is stinking." From there just keep on it everytime you come in the room until he cleans up his act. After all that and it doesnt work, just be a man about it and tell him to take a shower or find a new roomie! lol, I always got the stinky kid living with me so I feel your pain.

What's the Marine Corps. coming to?! **** that, tell him that you can smell him even when he's not in the room. Ask him if he knows that he stinks and inform him that you would appreciate it that he wash his nasty ass.

jackers

Solid Axle Equipt
Established Member
Originally posted by Booyah
What's the Marine Corps. coming to?! **** that, tell him that you can smell him even when he's not in the room.

Come on, its the newer softer Marine Corps.

blacknight07607

Tailgating State
Established Member
refer to this thread

Just kidding. I'd just tell him. and if something starts, it's his problem. Obviously he's not mature enough to understand that he stinks. And if it's constantly in the room when he's there, the other people must smell it also when he's out of something

Users who are viewing this thread