My red 2000 lightning

low03tb

THUNDER UP!
Established Member
Looks sweet! What wheelse are those?? Looks like they need a good polish but their still sick looking! And since noone has said it yet...nice stance!

408LIGHTNING

Established Member
wow that drop looks amazing! Although, i think it could benefit from just a little more sidewall on the tires.

thanks...yeah i want some bigger tires up front and some nitto 555r for the back but my shortblock is my biggest priority right know.

love it. the truck looks great with the stance and the wheels. looks like you have an accident with a curb on the front bumper. sharp truck though.

thanks man. i hit small curb at a parking lot and always rub with the huge speed bumps

Looks great. Love the stance. But why is the bed-to-cab alignment off so much?

thanks.... but honestly i dont know why its like that.

Looks sweet! What wheelse are those?? Looks like they need a good polish but their still sick looking! And since noone has said it yet...nice stance!

thanks bro i did polish them but cant find any pics of them, came out looking like a mirror. oh and there 20 inch Bonspeed Intense. only have seen 1 lightning with those rims.

THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE FOR THE COMPLIMENTS

SSSSIKH

I ♥ BOOST
Established Member
your truck is clean as fu*k bro!

im surprised i've never seen you around san jose before, im in the evergreen area!

:rockon:

408LIGHTNING

Established Member
your truck is clean as fu*k bro!

im surprised i've never seen you around san jose before, im in the evergreen area!

:rockon:

thanks bro havent had it for a long time and didnt drive it much. i drive my silver hatch most of the time and its been down since feb. i live by south king rd near the target.

Users who are viewing this thread