My Raptor in England

bobbys97r

Established Member
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hz_yTvX60CU"]YouTube - 2010 SVT Raptor 6.2[/nomedia]

yes so far this is the best offroad I can find. However, I did find a byway today that might be fun!

Blade Runner

Texas; We'll kick ur ass!
Established Member
Very cool! I couldn't tell though; Are you sitting on the proper side in that thing? LOL :D

Cobra2001X

Banned
Glad you're having fun and using it for what it was made for! Make sure to upload more videos when you find more offroad spots!

snakecharmer

Established Member
Nice vid. I can not imagine feeding a Raptor over there with petrol that costs ~£1.20 a liter.

CanuckSnake

Established Member
Nice, too bad they are out of my budget right now otherwise there would be one in my driveway right now.

Yup, i liked that too! :rockon:

Don't let that stop ya:rockon: I don't have the funds either but seriously considering one if the diesel sells.
To the OP what was the sticker damage on that thing after it finally hit your door?

bobbys97r

Established Member
Don't let that stop ya:rockon: I don't have the funds either but seriously considering one if the diesel sells.
To the OP what was the sticker damage on that thing after it finally hit your door?

I paid 42k out the door for the basic 6.2. I can honestly say this is the best purchase I have ever made!

Users who are viewing this thread