SEMApics001.jpg

SEMA2005015.jpg

SEMA2005016.jpg

SEMA2005017.jpg

PB030098.jpg

PB030099.jpg

PB030100.jpg

PB030101.jpg

post sema show and shine for Pontiac West Coast Gathering (i took home 3rd)

PB050109.jpg

PB050107.jpg

PB050108.jpg

caindo

Established Member
RoadZOmbie said:
thats a bad ass car :rockon: but the GTO name deserves better :nonono:

your 94 sure doesnt resemble a 65.... :loser: . it was never advertised as a retro and stock for stock they'll outrun every production year. what else did you want?

RoadZOmbie

Established Member
caindo said:
your 94 sure doesnt resemble a 65.... :loser: . it was never advertised as a retro and stock for stock they'll outrun every production year. what else did you want?

who gives a rats ass about my 94 resembling the 65's :kaboom:

im saying they should have built a whole new car instead of just getting the Monaro and bringing it to the US as a GTO, know what I mean?

caindo

Established Member
GM owns holden.. so? why did the capri look like the mustang? its the same car. its cheaper that way.

Snarf

Lacey Chabert FTW!
Established Member
caindo said:

Don't come onto a SVT site and expect everyone to give you a hand job b/c you post pictures of a stock-ass gto with a weird paint job on your valve covers. If you want gratutious 'OMG yUor car ROX' posts, go to ls1gto.com.

lilbuddy1587

Banned
Snarf said:
Don't come onto a SVT site and expect everyone to give you a hand job b/c you post pictures of a stock-ass gto with a weird paint job on your valve covers. If you want gratutious 'OMG yUor car ROX' posts, go to ls1gto.com.
Another typical SVTP friendly welcome. :read: :rolleyes:

dixie

Established Member
Snarf said:
i guess those headers you can clearly see in his 'valve covers with weird paint job' pics come stock now? :bash:

Users who are viewing this thread