My poor truck-pics

Lightning Steve

Established Member
These are the pics from when I got hit last week. It might not look as bad as some, but dam, I felt like I was punched in the gut. Still haven't caught the bastards (ya probably won't) but still trying.

In this pick you can see where they pushed the truck over from were I park on an angle.

a1.JPG

How close they came to pushing it into the side of the garage

a2.JPG

That hurt! My new winter rims and tires I won't get to use.

a3.JPG

a4.JPG

This made me feel like throwing up a little.

a5.JPG

a6.JPG

I cry a little bit every time I get in the rentle car. It's a brand new (500 km) Pontiac G5 and a complete piece of crap, worst car ever.
The body shop (Ford dealer, used them before and they're good) assures me that I won't be able to tell when they get done. The guy said it was in mint shape and obviously cared for and they will make sure to do it right.

Last edited:

pitstain

I love appetizer samplers
Established Member
thats a sad sight to see man, it'll be as good a snew soon and wont get abused by the snow for a while at least.

simshahh

Party2Go
Established Member
i dont care how bad it is/looks, there is no feeling in the world like when you come out to your ride and somebody has broken into it, f***ed wth it, or in your case, hit it. good luck with everything that goes down with it, including finding the person(s) responsible.

1s9v9t3

Established Member
Seeing stuff like this really pisses me off. I had some little bastards egg my truck a few nights ago. I knew/half saw them do it, but by the time I got out there they were gone. Needless to say their ac will smell like deer piss for some time, that was after I lit them up with paintballs outside there house.

F-150SPORT

Established Member
1s9v9t3 said:
Seeing stuff like this really pisses me off. I had some little bastards egg my truck a few nights ago. I knew/half saw them do it, but by the time I got out there they were gone. Needless to say their ac will smell like deer piss for some time, that was after I lit them up with paintballs outside there house.

The deer piss thing is hilarious..I've wanted to do it to a certain someone for awhile now.

FordSVT24

Established Member
Wow I thought I was pissed when a basketball hoop fell on my truck lol. Luckily the rim of it landed right on the insulation between the drivers window and door. Not much damage done.

HalfTime

Race it how you drive it.
Established Member
Wow man. I'm so sorry for you. That really sucks. How did they hit you in that location? I missed the first post about it.

btw, what size are you winter wheels? Did you have to us spacers on the front? They look like creggars? I got the soft 8s, 16/8s, but I have to use spacers up front.

HalfTime

Race it how you drive it.
Established Member
Wow man. I'm so sorry for you. That really sucks. How did they hit you in that location? I missed the first post about it.

btw, what size are you winter wheels? Did you have to us spacers on the front? They look like creggars? I got the soft 8s, 16/8s, but I have to use spacers up front.

todd abbott

Established Member
First off, sorry, I was rear ended by a mini van full of teenager's at about 3 miles and hour, new bumper supports and bumper plus a little love by the body shop and all was good again, while it suck's that it was hit and run I can tell you knowing who did it didn't make it that much better, I was pissed, but put it into perspective the truck needs a door a fender and new ground affects and more important than that someone that knows how to put them together and how to use a spray gun your winter wheels are inexpensive, say 100.00 per so once again not bad. The truck doesn't look like it needs frame work, so few weeks in the body shop and all will be good again, What you need is a beater and garage the truck in poor weather. Good luck, T:-D

brucewrs

UDLOSE
Established Member
Man that blows.Sure does look cold by you..I hope you put some tape and plastic to protect the inside??????

Lightning Steve

Established Member
For anyone that didn't see the first post.
Was parked in the drive way, sh*t heads driving like idiots lost control, went accross two lawns then into the side of my truck, then took off. That means I pay the $1000 deductable.

Halftime-There Weld Racing rims and I have to use spacers, not sure of the size (just started to go outside and check, forgot it's not there...)

ToddAbbott-Rims and tires (and tax) came to $1400, had them on two weeks, there okay though.

Users who are viewing this thread