My pictures of the Corvette C7.

blk03stang

Established Member
I was able to attend the Detroit auto show on Monday afternoon and spent about an hour with the new C7! I took around 100 pictures, these are a few of my favorites! I LOVE the car and cannot wait to buy one!

34epxev.jpg

vwri3q.jpg

2e6btol.jpg

2i0tzya.jpg

zxo9pv.jpg

rkr8no.jpg

i384jp.jpg

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :beer:

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
I'm a fan!

If you want a quick (cheap) fix, the car is available in GT5 in both those colors:banana:

Chonger

The Korean Connection
Established Member
What were the final HP/TQ numbers? It was advertised as 450/450 but some claim that was an "at least" number.

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
The back is too "tall" it just looks misproportioned. However, I'm not surprised judging by some of the cars/trucks chevy has put out recently :bored: and I'm not just saying that just because its a chevy lol

t01lightning

Established Member
So this is what the goverment builds. Pure garbage, the rear fenders look like they came right off the c6. They ripped off gtr side vents, viper/Ferrari front end, and the back has Mazda 6 looking tailights. The rear fenders do not even bubble out like most exotics or the old z06. It's funny when GM claims its the best vette ever, it damn well should be knowing they had unlimited taxpayer money to build it. The official communist sports car.

FstRyde03

10th Anniv. Convertible
Established Member
All that design work and they throw a camaro rear on it! What a waste. Overall the styling of the car isn't too bad but that rear end has to be tweaked.

Black-Venom

03 Venomus
Established Member
I am very excited for this car.............. Hoping it pushes the prices of the C6's down, thats the only thing good about it, not a fan of the styling, this being said without seeing it in person of course.

Users who are viewing this thread