My Pass at San Antonio Raceway: 2014 FBO (CJ Manifold) on E85 AED Tune

belfordp

Established Member
That trap is moving! Congrats.

Thanks man, I still have a lot of work to do to be able to reach my 10s goal the way it sits now. More launch rpm, better shifting, some suspension adjustments and a better DA haha.

GrabUblue

Established Member
I was testing yesterday and was spinning in first on Hoosier qtp. First time out with the Vikings and strange struts. Have you found a decent setting on the vikings?

q6543

Established Member
Mph is great for the mods.....et is not.

what gear?

This kinda bums me out, Ii would think 10.80s

belfordp

Established Member
I was testing yesterday and was spinning in first on Hoosier qtp. First time out with the Vikings and strange struts. Have you found a decent setting on the vikings?

This was my first time out too on those shocks and struts. I had the shocks at 10C/5R and struts at 2.

belfordp

Established Member
Mph is great for the mods.....et is not.

what gear?

This kinda bums me out, Ii would think 10.80s

Lol it shouldn't bum you out. My 60 ft isn't good. A couple more adjustments and better DA will definitely help. Most guys with this setup running 10s is cutting low 1.5s to 1.4s and have way better air than 3000+.

clc44

Established Member
That weather was def killing you. Hopefully you'll get more passes in soon. Car has deep deep 11's for sure.

belfordp

Established Member
You will get there man. Good mph. What tires you running up front? Have you dynoed the car?

I'm running 26x17x4.5 bias ply M&H tires. Before longtubes, x pipe and driveshaft (don't know if this picks up hp), I put down 428hp, 384 ft lb on a 4th gear pull.

SHAKN' 04

ToRchEd 04'
Established Member
Similar setups. My cj is ported though. Gonna get an aed tune in the next few weeks. My car made 441/397 on 93. Just added a or xpipe and e85 here soon.

sean04

Established Member
Lol it shouldn't bum you out. My 60 ft isn't good. A couple more adjustments and better DA will definitely help. Most guys with this setup running 10s is cutting low 1.5s to 1.4s and have way better air than 3000+.

Haha exactly, that mph is awesome for the conditions. It's all about the seat time, keep it up man you'll get there for sure

Users who are viewing this thread