my other project

98Cobretti

Established Member
Well I am almost ready to take it out on the road, but a few things left before I get to see what its got. See if you guys like it

Ex-'93 Cobra

Established Member
:D :bowdown: :lol: :rockon:

YESSS!!!

Must post vids.

Congrats. Best regards.

Heh. Sig says: 65 Mustang Fastback
421 Stroker
4 spd Toploader
dyno numbers soon to come!

DYNO VID BETTER COME TOO!

:p :burnout: ;-)

Last edited:

98Cobretti

Established Member
final one.. if anyones curious on what its got so far..

421 stroker
Ford toploader trans
9" rear
3" mandrel bent exhaust with Dr. Gas X and 3.5"x22" long polished stainless tips
4 pt rollbar
R model front valance with PIAA lights in brake duct holes
and more...if you want to know just ask!

Thanks for looking

Ryan

I have one vid of it starting up with open headers, but its bad quality and its like 54 megs....if someone wants to help me size it down or what not, I send it over...if you have a way!

Last edited:

98Cobretti

Established Member
Its a street car! It has a little bit of both worlds, It will take corners like nobody's business, but its also got plenty of power and a strong driveline to help it do some spanking :) I am probably going to have to put some DR's in the rear to get any kind of traction, since the widest wheel you can fit in the rear without flaring or tubbing is 8" :( so I'm definitely going to need some traction assistance! I still need to buy my seats and have the front valance painted since I changed it over to the R model one. I would like to put Baer brakes all around later, as well as a set of AFR heads that are definitely going to go on soon. Problem is, this is a weekend car and its gonna be a little time before I can get some mileage on it so I can dyno, they say around 800-1000 miles before I should dyno it. I also have to get the carb tuned and stuff as well. Thanks for the compliments, its been a lot of work and a lot of time and money too!

Tony_Montana87

BANNED!
awsome car man just awsome. what is it a 65 or 67 fastback. those are really nice, im in love with the 69 and 70's boss 429's and mach 1's personaly. How much u spend in total? Where did you get the body from?

98Cobretti

Established Member
Thanks, the car used to be a drag car back in 1970 and was sitting under a peach tree in drag form until about 6 years ago when I found it and bought it. I had to replace the rear frame and do lots of work to get it back to shape and all. It is a 1965, and I probably have about 30k in it as of right now....so for the price of a new cobra, you could be driving a car like this! I love the 03, still havent had a ride in one yet though, maybe Ill meet up with someone and we can get rides in each others cars when I get this roadworthy. heres a couple of pics of what it used to do, and when I got it

Users who are viewing this thread