My "one of a kind" 08 Vista Blue GT...

blck04gt

Just a stupid GT....
Established Member
Well as you can see from my name (I have to change it) I don't have a black 04 GT. I actually had a 07 Alloy Metallic Gray GT, which I put on the market to sell. I wasn't getting out of the game, but I had purchased a town house and needed to consolidate things. Well in combination of the housing market going down, and getting a raise, I was able to afford the GT. Except, I went into Ford to see what they wanted for my 07, waiting for them to finish the appraisal I saw a beauitufl 08 Vista Blue GT. I got closer to it and realized it was totally one off. The managers (4) had taken stock GT's and customized them, taking them to a custom shop to have work done.

This particular GT was the only one of the four left. It included:
CDC Glassback roof
CDC classic chin spoiler
CDC sequential tails
Carrol Shelby 20x9 and 20x10 Redline wheels with Continental Contiextreme tires
45% tinted windows all the way around
Custom two tone seats (blue micro-suede and blue stiching) front and back
CF interior trim

I really thought the car was tastefully modified, and I knew I would be doing to it, so it was a good head start. They ended up giving me 3,500 more on my 07 GT for trade in, as opposed to a strait up buy.

Well here it is:
DSCF1173pb.jpg

DSCF1170pb.jpg

DSCF1169pb.jpg

DSCF1177pb.jpg

DSCF1175pb.jpg

DSCF1162pb.jpg

DSCF1161pb.jpg

DSCF1162pb.jpg

Last edited:

blck04gt

Just a stupid GT....
Established Member
Thanks a lot guys. I just ordered some Sportline springs, D-spec shocks, and BMR panhard bar, so I'll take some much better pictures once I get everything on early next week. :banana:

blck04gt

Just a stupid GT....
Established Member
Sweet, were did you get the Carbon Fiber interior stuff? Please do tell

Not sure, it was something the manager at the dealership ordered. I can ask him for sure though. When I had my 07GT I saw a few guys on forums with it. I'll find out. :beer:

xtreme02gt

1 Slow GT!
Established Member
Not sure, it was something the manager at the dealership ordered. I can ask him for sure though. When I had my 07GT I saw a few guys on forums with it. I'll find out. :beer:

Did you find anything out on the interior stuff? Just asking :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread