My old Mustang(56K warning)...

trueblue

Established Member
I was browsing my account at mustangmods.com and ran across some great pictures of my old Mustang, she was a 2001 True Blue GT, longtubes, Borla Stinger, 3.90s, suspension, and a MD/SCT chip, in horrible weather she went 12.91@107, I really miss her. :whine:

img_2812.jpg

img_2835.jpg

img_2823.jpg

img_2814.jpg

img_2726.jpg

1.jpg

rainsmall.jpg

front.jpg

ass.jpg

kevinb0.jpg

cobraRcraig

Established Member
KevN, how does the water over there look is it kind of murky like MISS gulfcoast or is it a little clearer.

Trying to find out; me, the wife and some friends would like to vacation that way for a weekend or 2 soon.

Oh yeah and nice car.
thanks for the info. didn't mean to jack the thread. craig :rockon:

Last edited:

trueblue

Established Member
88cobra said:
very nice i love the m/t tires what happened u sell it?

I traded it in for my current truck. I plan on getting another one after I graduate, hopefully some sort of force-fed 4V :rockon:

trueblue

Established Member
cobraRcraig said:
KevN, how does the water over there look is it kind of murky like MISS gulfcoast or is it a little clearer.

Trying to find out; me, the wife and some friends would like to vacation that way for a weekend or 2 soon.

Oh yeah and nice car.
thanks for the info. didn't mean to jack the thread. craig :rockon:

yeah, the water is pretty murky, but on a nice weekend, the island is a really fun place to be. If it is sunny and there is not a cloud in the sky, you almost forget you are in Texas, hehe. If you do make it over, hit me up first and I'll be glad to help you guys find something to do. Thanks for the compliment!

Kevin

z06matt

I 1 Racing
Established Member
Very sweet looking GT... Looks like you went through a couple diffrent rims on that car :rolling:

trueblue

Established Member
ProchargedCobra said:
Very sweet looking GT... Looks like you went through a couple diffrent rims on that car :rolling:

lol, just a few...

stock bullitts
wheelreplicas bullitts
Prostars full-time
Telstars/stock bulitts
telstars full-time
17" 5-star premium wheels
18" '03 Cobra rims

:banana:

Users who are viewing this thread