My old car for sale

Quadcammer

4cams aren't better then1
Established Member
Hey folks, just a heads up.

I sold my 99 cobra in December of last year. Seems the gentleman who bought it, sold it sometime earlier this year. The new owner got in contact with me. He is now selling the car as well...saying it is too much power for him.

Don't ask me about the price...its well more than I sold the car for originally.

1999 Mustang Cobra For Sale | Used 1999 Mustang Cobras for sale in GA

hope all is well around here.

Quadcammer

Established Member
yeah I was pretty surprised when I saw that. It really was a great car once I got it sorted out, but damn thats mint TS 03 territory

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
guess some people don't realize for the most part you always lose money on cars, guess they are trying to make a profit or paid too much to the other guy who bought it from you originally. Nice car though.

VtekII

Established Member
i dont see how he says it has 800 hp... built motor and novi? doesnt seem possible what did it have when you sold it?

o and the 54.30 gears must be really steep on it!

Quadcammer

Established Member
It made 20psi on a pretty well sorted setup, so the power was there.

I do miss it sometimes. For a decent price I'd buy it back. I just bought a townhouse though, so its most likely not gonna happen.

It was a good car overall.

tistan

Established Member
I wouldn't buy it now. My friend bought it from Quadcammer, and then sold it to his brother in law this summer. His brother in law drove it in the rain and ran it through a puddle and sucked up a bunch of water. Got the motor cleaned out, but it had a sputter that wouldn't go away. He sold it to the guy who now owns it for around $11k. This guy is trying to make $8k on a car that might not make it down the road too much longer. Just a heads up to everyone on here that might be interested.

01yellercobra

Established Member
I wouldn't buy it now. My friend bought it from Quadcammer, and then sold it to his brother in law this summer. His brother in law drove it in the rain and ran it through a puddle and sucked up a bunch of water. Got the motor cleaned out, but it had a sputter that wouldn't go away. He sold it to the guy who now owns it for around $11k. This guy is trying to make $8k on a car that might not make it down the road too much longer. Just a heads up to everyone on here that might be interested.

And that's why if I ever sell my car I hope I never see or hear about it again.

Quadcammer

Established Member

god damn thats unfortunate.

what a shame.

good looking out though.

brkntrxn

Inappropriate Motorsports
Established Member
Good looking out, fellow New Edgers.

If anyone wants a stock 01 vert, a short person in my family mentioned the "sell" word again the other day, LOL.

-Kevin

Users who are viewing this thread