My Old 357ci Hatch vs. My New 408ci Wagon

ford5.0forlife

Dead Stop
Established Member
This was bound to happen sooner or later. Just some friendly runs on motor to see where we sit. I did the best I could with the footage because we had no passengers. More daytime footage to come. After the track this Friday im switching the n20 setup to a fogger I already have, and keeping my plate as a second stage. So there should be some good daytime footage to follow. Enjoy.

[youtube_browser]D8RLLFwEyHE[/youtube_browser]

Props to Nasty5.0 for getting my old hatch to run like it should and taking the witch to the next level.

Have a good memorial day and race safe. lol

Last edited:

NASTY5.0

DRIVER MOD INSIDE
Established Member
Thanks dude! Its been alot of work but the end result is worth it. Nothing like going into a race against a car you work on and set up and knowing that the gap band was coming lol.:rockon::beer:

ford5.0forlife

Dead Stop
Established Member
Thanks guys!

Nice race, I had a blast last night!

Most def.. You're certainly living up to your avatar pic as well.. that G8 moves, and the new look is sick.. Look forward to more outings.

Thanks dude! Its been alot of work but the end result is worth it. Nothing like going into a race against a car you work on and set up and knowing that the gap band was coming lol.:rockon::beer:

The fox was never a good motor car, just happens to be a nice perk as well :D

NASTY5.0

DRIVER MOD INSIDE
Established Member
4DD22827-orig_zps9e1315c3.jpg

Made some suspension adjustments on the ole bitch to help keep her off the bumper, also made some travel limiters. I'm liking the new stance!

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
Love builds like these. Can't wait to start one with my buddy.

Great cars and great vid, looking forward to more.

foreverpsycotic

Resident Supra 0wner
Established Member
The video looks like shit, who the hell filmed that.

Oh wait...
My bad about the shakes guys, kinda hard to keep a camera steady when it is hanging out of a sunroof.

Would be a good dig run between the 2 both on the bottle.

NASTY5.0

DRIVER MOD INSIDE
Established Member
,I like that idea Mike. Hey Dan how about it? Dig,bottles,a couple of go pros and another video so you can really see what your old hatch is capable of....

foreverpsycotic

Resident Supra 0wner
Established Member
,I like that idea Mike. Hey Dan how about it? Dig,bottles,a couple of go pros and another video so you can really see what your old hatch is capable of....

Ill video, not flagging shit.

BTW darkness, working my old bitch this Saturday. Feel like stopping down? We need to get a chase car up and running...

ford5.0forlife

Dead Stop
Established Member

Only if you split that bottle of VHT :D

Love this wagon so much. Looks like my friends marquis:

73965_4392954913929_368870180_n.jpg

Holy shit.. I didn't know I was cramping someones style that badly... That car is awesome as well! Whats powering it?

Ill video, not flagging shit.

BTW darkness, working my old bitch this Saturday. Feel like stopping down? We need to get a chase car up and running...

I'm down.. If the witch is still running after the track outting Friday, maybe ill swing thru with it.

Last edited:

NASTY5.0

DRIVER MOD INSIDE
Established Member
I guess we can share the sticky stuff. Well need a guy to apply it on both cars..

Users who are viewing this thread