my notch

toolow91

Established Member
heres some pic whoring snapped some shots on my phone...

kdlb12.jpg

nv8dv5.jpg

o8rnf5.jpg

lons13

Established Member
Nice notch. Specs on wheel setup? I know they are 93 cobra wheels but did you use spacers and what kind of brakes or on? Ive been meaning to throw these wheels on my notch.

toolow91

Established Member
cobras are 17X8 all the way around stock brakes . I don't remember the tire size , i bought the car and the guy who owned it before had just bought the wheels. They rub very slightly at full lock but nothing to write home about. The car as far as paint is the wrong color its to orange . It will be repainted the factory red and then the moldings re done in black again.

thepizz

OP is a good person
Established Member
. It will be repainted the factory red and then the moldings re done in black again.

:rockon:
Good choice on the moldings. My brother painted his when his car went in for a overhaul. It broke my heart and I actually argued with him about it for days. Lol. He is young and will probably see it my way in the future. :shrug:

toolow91

Established Member
:rockon:
Good choice on the moldings. My brother painted his when his car went in for a overhaul. It broke my heart and I actually argued with him about it for days. Lol. He is young and will probably see it my way in the future. :shrug:

Well i was on the edge of fords new red candy metallic then the mouldings would have been painted but i decided to keep it orig color wise .

Users who are viewing this thread