My new winter ride...traded in the Vert

Toplesss

Established Member
Title pretty much sums it up...I traded in my 01 Cobra Vert for a truck. Ill prolly get another sports car after winter, but for now Im liking having a vehicle that I dont feel guilty driving in bad weather. Plus, the vert wasnt very helpful when it came to hauling my bike and 4 wheeler around! Im not planing on doing much more to the truck than I already have, but you know how that goes. The truck is as 03 SuperCrew 4x4 with the 5.4L. Its a nice change of pace from the car, but I do miss being able to go out and rip gears. Anywho...here are some pics I snapped this weekend. Enjoy! :burnout:

777.jpg

666.jpg

555.jpg

444.jpg

333.jpg

222.jpg

111.jpg

atv.jpg

Sonik Blur

]V[EGADET]-[
Established Member
That's a nice truck!! I don't know if I would have traded a Cobra for it but you know what you're doing, and what's best for you. That truck is tits, though!

-Mike

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
Your Cobra was sooooooooo badass. Sorry to see it go. The truck is sweet though.

ps, Post more pics of the Cobra. :coolman:

Toplesss

Established Member
Thanks for the kind words guys. I know the car had more eye candy, but the truck is WAY more practical for me right now. :)

wizdawg...wheels are 16x10 with 305/70/16 (33x12.50)

aoc racer

Ford is hella cool
Established Member
thats a sweet truck. i'm trying to trade in my focus for a f-150 like yours except not lifted. its safer than a focus too.

Toplesss

Established Member
Yeah the Jeep isnt stuck. The grass was just a little tall.

bullitt1672...do you have a CRF450 (bike) or 450r (4-wheeler) or a 450r with a CRF bike motor? Where in Indiana are you from? I am always looking for new places/people to ride with. :rockon:

wldtang

Banned
I hope you didn't trade that car in at a dealer. That would suck.
You live in Newburgh? Looks familiar. I live on the northside.

bullitt1672

Established Member
Toplesss said:
Yeah the Jeep isnt stuck. The grass was just a little tall.

bullitt1672...do you have a CRF450 (bike) or 450r (4-wheeler) or a 450r with a CRF bike motor? Where in Indiana are you from? I am always looking for new places/people to ride with. :rockon:

oh hey i didnt realize you lived in southern indiana. i live in vincennes and race at ltm off road park in casey illinois. other than that i usually go to my friends house that has a track. where do you ride and race? oh and its a CRF450R dirtbike. Have a 2005 YZ125 and a 2004 Kawi Prairie 700 also :rockon: . Where do you ride?

Users who are viewing this thread