My New WHIPPLE 2.3L

Redfirecobra04

Established Member
Looks good! :burnout:

How are you liking the car so far?

I tell ya, the sound that comes from the combo of Bassani X-pipe with the Borla cat-back is unreal! Love it, soundslike a true race car. THe supercharger has a nice tone to it as well, even though it does not have the Eaton whistle to it but rather deep tone whine. The RWHP is at 610 with 20psi of boost.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
I tell ya, the sound that comes from the combo of Bassani X-pipe with the Borla cat-back is unreal! Love it, soundslike a true race car. THe supercharger has a nice tone to it as well, even though it does not have the Eaton whistle to it but rather deep tone whine. The RWHP is at 610 with 20psi of boost.

Man you make me want to cry! In a good way though.:rockon: I gotta wait like 3 weeks to get mine on. Is that a little much on the boost for the street(not doubting you here just curious)? I'm shooting for 17 but hey if it will handle it then the more the better:lol1:. How much timing you running? That underhood is absolutely beautiful!:beer:

Redfirecobra04

Established Member
Man you make me want to cry! In a good way though.:rockon: I gotta wait like 3 weeks to get mine on. Is that a little much on the boost for the street(not doubting you here just curious)? I'm shooting for 17 but hey if it will handle it then the more the better:lol1:. How much timing you running? That underhood is absolutely beautiful!:beer:

I got to 20psi due to the cold air (more dense) we're having up here in Canada with the 3" pulley. The problem is that at this psi it is not good to run on pump gas, therefore I need to wait for warmer weather to get down to 18psi or so and then tune it again for pump gas (94 octane) otherwise I will need to stick to race fuel which I don't want to do.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
I think I remember this(cold air) topic!:lol: I knew something was off a little.:lol1:

Users who are viewing this thread