My New wheels !!

GotJuice96

moneyMaker
Established Member
Got a steal on theses bad boys just need to powered coat them:banana: help me decide what color guys . Cars black :thumbsup:

IMG_20121021_144321.gif

Crappy pics from the phone :shrug:

NVRL8TE

Death or Glory
Established Member
Keep em yellow. Different, and Saleen like.

Always wanted some yellow SC replicas on a black SN95...

65x2

Resident Hippie
Established Member
Those are gold, bronze is darker than that. And my vote is gold, my gold wheels are in their boxes on their way to my house as we speak.

Gotta have it gold! Lol

LOL they came up under Google images as bronze. But either way, gold/bronze would look sharp!

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
What kind of wheels

I finally bought a set of XXR521's in 18x8.5 +25/18x10 +25 (I'll probably run a 10mm spacer for fender flushness) for the back. Gold with a polished lip, and the outer rivets of the wheel are going to be black. For years I've always loved the XXR's but hated the dual bolt pattern, but I finally found the gold ones cut in only 5x114.3 so I couldnt resist! Personally I love gold, you dont see it done very often and a lot of people hate it. If it was up to me I'd put gold wheels on almost everything lol

But whatever color you do decide to get those BBS's done will look awesome! I just could never bring myself to spend that much for wheels lol

GotJuice96

moneyMaker
Established Member
I finally bought a set of XXR521's in 18x8.5 +25/18x10 +25 (I'll probably run a 10mm spacer for fender flushness) for the back. Gold with a polished lip, and the outer rivets of the wheel are going to be black. For years I've always loved the XXR's but hated the dual bolt pattern, but I finally found the gold ones cut in only 5x114.3 so I couldnt resist! Personally I love gold, you dont see it done very often and a lot of people hate it. If it was up to me I'd put gold wheels on almost everything lol

But whatever color you do decide to get those BBS's done will look awesome! I just could never bring myself to spend that much for wheels lol

Xxr are bad :)
I was looking into them aswell.

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
Leave em yellow..CIOTTI industries has a pic of a black sn95 saleen with yellow saleens and yellow saleen graphics..the car is drop dead gorgeous and badass...leave em yella lol but if u must powder coat go gunmetal

GotJuice96

moneyMaker
Established Member
Leave em yellow..CIOTTI industries has a pic of a black sn95 saleen with yellow saleens and yellow saleen graphics..the car is drop dead gorgeous and badass...leave em yella lol but if u must powder coat go gunmetal

Was this it!
If so dam flawless
CIMG1114.jpg
:bowdown:

Users who are viewing this thread