My new web page

98Cobretti

Established Member
I just changed my web site over to my old mustang, I just finished putting some AFR heads on it, hope to have the car done in about 2 months or so, maybe less, then I can start making some vids with it :) Plus I can get some miles on it and get the damn thing dyno'd! Ill keep you guys posted

My site

98Cobretti

Established Member
Thanks guys! Yes I put on the 185cc non emissions heads. I can't wait to see what this thing puts to the wheels, but I need to get it driving first, I need to buy tires, and a few other things, then I can accumulate some miles and put it on the rollers! It sucks having a car almost done, but not quite....I can only start it up and stare at it, but I can't drive it... :(

ScaryGT

Established Member
I love that car!!!! Do your tires rub on the fenders on hard turns? That thing is damn low! Looks great that low, but just wonder how it is to drive around town.

Scary :thumbsup:

98Cobretti

Established Member
Originally posted by ScaryGT
I love that car!!!! Do your tires rub on the fenders on hard turns? That thing is damn low! Looks great that low, but just wonder how it is to drive around town.

Scary :thumbsup:
No the tires don't rub in the front, the rears will right now a little, Im going to roll the lips a little more in the rear and when I get tires, I am getting 245/45 drag radials out back which will be a little smaller but hopefully hook better and no rubbing. This car actually has better clearance than my 98 cobra, I can go over speedbumps without scraping unlike my newer car and its not even that low.

74maverick

New bullet coming soon
Established Member
Originally posted by 98Cobretti
Thanks guys! Yes I put on the 185cc non emissions heads. I can't wait to see what this thing puts to the wheels, but I need to get it driving first, I need to buy tires, and a few other things, then I can accumulate some miles and put it on the rollers! It sucks having a car almost done, but not quite....I can only start it up and stare at it, but I can't drive it... :(

I like your site, Thats whats going on with me and my Capri. It runs just needs new tires, Brakes, Front rims. All i do it start it rev it back it up and down the drive way and stop get out and stare at it.:( :lol1:

544045_19_full.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread