My New TrackHawk!

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Took a few pics where I'll be most often and thats the Gas pumps......:D I have to say this thing is absolutely wicked! I probably had more fun with this today then Ive had with my Mustang the last (5) years! Got 18k on it.

I cant get over how hard it launches and how well it hooks up. Its mind boggling on the street. I have never experienced anything on the street that hooks anywhere near as good and pulls really hard and its in stock form!

This one has an AirRide suspension and makes for a really nice ride but still handles like a dam car! This thing rides better than any car ive ever owned I swear and its a truck. The Brakes on this thing are crazy! Best brakes ive ever had no question. Thing is a Beast!

image.jpeg
IMG_0885.jpeg
IMG_0888.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0890 2.jpeg
    IMG_0890 2.jpeg
    411 KB · Views: 102

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member
Took a few pics where I'll be most often and thats the Gas pumps......:D I have to say this thing is absolutely wicked! I probably had more fun with this today then Ive had with my Mustang the last (5) years! Got 18k on it.

I cant get over how hard it launches and how well it hooks up. Its mind boggling on the street. I have never experienced anything on the street that hooks anywhere near as good and pulls really hard and its in stock form!

This one has an AirRide suspension and makes for a really nice ride but still handles like a dam car! This thing rides better than any car ive ever owned I swear and its a truck. The Brakes on this thing are crazy! Best brakes ive ever had no question. Thing is a Beast!

View attachment 1715857View attachment 1715855 View attachment 1715856
Fitting that you took a pic at the pump.... Lots of smiles per gallon!

csc427

Established Member

View attachment 1715857View attachment 1715855 View attachment 1715856
Absolutely love that. Strongly considering buying one for my DD. Assume you would recommend? How’s the interior quality? Have the upgraded leather package?

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Congrats, nice hot rod. Hood is striking.

- What year is it?
- Airide suspension, does that control ride stiffness and height?

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
It has the Laguna Leather Package, Panoramic Sunroof and Harmon Karkon sound system which is pretty good to my surprise but I will put a serious system in it as im an Audiofile. The interior is pretty nice actually. Got the Alcantara upgrade and its pretty sweet actually!

Would I recommenced as a DD? **** YEA! I thought gas mileage was gonna be a deal breaker but to be honest I was driving an older Dodge Charger waiting for my RS3 to be built and the TrackHawk doesn't get any worse gas mileage than that POS was getting lol so I really psyched about that.

I do find if u put it in Ecodrive and do 70 mph I was getting like 15 mpg. Not too shabby for a 700 hp Truck weight 5300 lbs. It handles really well for a SUV.

I would definitely recommend getting the AirRide setup tho cause I drove a couple others and they didnt ride nearly as nice as this one but they had stock suspension. It seems to be a popular Mod. I like how I can adjust the ride height EXACTLY where I want it to be.

Another thing I noticed and this was told to be by my buddy who has one and u launch a LOT harder when u just STAB the throttle on take off vs. using the Launch Control. I guess being a blower vs. Turbo that seems to work better for this application.

If ur on the fence "Jump over" cause it will blow ur mind how awesome it is! Ive had fast shit my whole life and this is the nastiest thing Ive ever bought hands down!

Absolutely love that. Strongly considering buying one for my DD. Assume you would recommend? How’s the interior quality? Have the upgraded leather package?

Lol I did Klaus I just wasn't sure which one I wanted so I bought both. Im gonna sell the Hellcat tho cause not only do I like this more its more practical as I go tow and haul with this.

Not to mention when I stab it with the Hellcat there is a lot of spin and wheel hop. Im sure with suspension mods I could cure SOME of that but the reality is if I lined both up and raced the TrackHawk would obliterate the Hellcat! Wouldn't even be close Klaus!

And the more u modify the Hellcat the worse that launch will become. TrackHawk dont matter cause AWD. And u get a better transmission with the TrackHawk over the Hellcat.

This.

OP didn't you just get a charger too?

Its a 2018. Yes the AirRide controls how low or high u want it to sit. It really is a comfortable ride it eats pot holes like little bugs lol its awesome!

Fortunately I got a low mile one with some tasteful mods. Guy has about $15k into it and none really make it any faster but he does have the Legmaker CAI kit which is the exact one I was gonna purchase in fact I purchased it for my Hellcat but gonna sell that and return the Legmaker CAI.

Congrats, nice hot rod. Hood is striking.

- What year is it?
- Airide suspension, does that control ride stiffness and height?

Well, to be honest when im in my Mustang I tend to like to stay on the hi way and do hi way rolls and yes my Turbo Mustang would destroy this from a roll no doubt but not from a Dig so I guess they both have different rolls.

I can hook up pretty dam good tho with my Mustang but you just gotta go for a ride in one of these and stab it from a dig to see what I mean.

And this is in stock form so in my mind after I modify this and improve the suspension this thing would destroy my Mustang from a dig but I did just purchase a Traction Control unit I waited (5) dam months to get so maybe after I install that it will be closer but I have had a hard time believing that ANY rear wheel car would have any chance against a modified TrackHawk on the street.

I mean take a look at this video. Melts all (4) tires and hooks like Velcro lol

Awesome DD Brett! Are you serious that it's more fun than you CPR turbo Mustang?

Last edited:

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Yes Mike I agree and way ahead of ya lol. I got the following for it already on order and its going to Tunetime in NJ. Should be close to 900 whp on 93 octane.

1.) FAS 2.7 Demon Race Ported Blower. (Powercoated black)
2.) TBA Billet lid. (Anodized black)
3.) American Racing Long Tubes.
4.) Already has Corsa exhaust and sounds perfect!
5.) Legmaker already there.
6.) Breather setup came with truck.
7.) DSS CF Driveshaft.
8.) Smaller pulleys.
9.) Methanol.
10.) Rear diff brace.
11.) Bwoody suspension package.
12.) Velgen lightweight VF 5's rims with Nitto 555 R2's all the way around.
12.) Renegade Axels.
13.) 1300 injectors.
14.) Catless Mids (No emissions where im going!)

Just bolt on shit. No E85 just 93.

Very nice.
Needs a pulley and a tune :)
80+ awhp all day.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I dig it! Congrats!!! Curious what stereo you might be putting in it, bass head myself! I'm going with two Crescendo Amps for my 21 Raptor Build, sub amp is an 8K. :)

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
IMG_0542.jpeg
Thanx! Well, I got a 3-way Audison Theseis with Duo 5 channel amp and Duo two channel amp along with a Helix DSP. I didnt realize how many dam speaker locations it comes with its freaking awesome! Its even got a 3.5 inch center channel which im pretty psyched about!

I actually bought the Audison stuff for my RS3 build but ive decided to just use stock location stuff like Hertz makes so I dont have to have tweeter pods made. Just dont think it will look right.

Im not even 100% sure if the Audison shit will fit cause the tweeters are a little bigger than usual but nothing sounds better than these. They were $5500 for the 3-way set up lol. Such crazy mark up on stereo equipment!

I have a Focal M Series 10 inch subwoofer in my Mustang with Focal M Tweeters and mids and it only requires .35 airspace for the sub box so u can make a tiny little sub box for it and im gonna do the same for TrackHawk. Id really love the put a 10 inch JL W7 but with box ur talking about 50 lbs. so IDN maybe.

First vehicle ive owned that has had this many speaker locations to work with so im pretty psyched!

Those Cresendo amps are really clean should sound dope! 21 Raptor huh nice!!!!!

I dig it! Congrats!!! Curious what stereo you might be putting in it, bass head myself! I'm going with two Crescendo Amps for my 21 Raptor Build, sub amp is an 8K. :)

Last edited:

csc427

Established Member
Yes Mike I agree and way ahead of ya lol. I got the following for it already on order and its going to Tunetime in NJ. Should be close to 900 whp on 93 octane.

7.) DSS CF Driveshaft.
8.) Smaller pulleys.
9.) Methanol.
10.) Rear diff brace.
12.) Renegade Axels.
13.) 1300 injectors.

How hard is it get e85 on these? Have to have upgraded pump? Just seems like this thing on e85 with corsa and a cam would be an absolute riot. Sounds like my zr1 honestly from what I’ve heard online.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
View attachment 1715910 Thanx! Well, I got a 3-way Audison Theseis with Duo 5 channel amp and Duo two channel amp along with a Helix DSP. I didnt realize how many dam speaker locations it comes with its freaking awesome! Its even got a 3.5 inch center channel which im pretty psyched about!

I actually bought the Audison stuff for my RS3 build but ive decided to just use stock location stuff like Hertz makes so I dont have to have tweeter pods made. Just dont think it will look right.

Im not even 100% sure if the Audison shit will fit cause the tweeters are a little bigger than usual but nothing sounds better than these. They were $5500 for the 3-way set up lol. Such crazy mark up on stereo equipment!

I have a Focal M Series 10 inch subwoofer in my Mustang with Focal M Tweeters and mids and it only requires .35 airspace for the sub box so u can make a tiny little sub box for it and im gonna do the same for TrackHawk. Id really love the put a 10 inch JL W7 but with box ur talking about 50 lbs. so IDN maybe.

First vehicle ive owned that has had this many speaker locations to work with so im pretty psyched!

Those Cresendo amps are really clean should sound dope! 21 Raptor huh nice!!!!!
Nice, I do believe that Name Brand will sound amazing. Yeah I've got the box, subs and amp all figured out and going with a Gately underseat and four 8" Sundown Audio X8's. Not a cheap set-up being the 8's are $320 each and box almost $1500 but I'm trying to get the most out of the space. I've heard you can hit 150db's on this set up, if perfectly set up.(skeptic) The mids and highs is another bridge to cross as the truck has an 18 speaker system. I think I'll use the speakers in the door, tweeters in the pillar, two speakers in the headrest and two speakers in the headliner just above the driver and passenger and two in rear. The 4 channel Crescendo should have plenty of power for all or I'll buy another 4 channel.

Diablo Mike

Trinity Guy
Authorized Vendor

7.) DSS CF Driveshaft.
8.) Smaller pulleys.
9.) Methanol.
10.) Rear diff brace.
12.) Renegade Axels.
13.) 1300 injectors.

Well you ain’t messing around. Very nice.

I do have to agree with Klaus though. This is an overkill build if you don’t plan to run E85. We made ~800 on 93 on our Redeye and nobody wanted to make more than one pass like that before we switched it to E.

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
Ive got a lower grill with the trackhakw logo that is led and changes color, brand new.
Let me know if you want it.
Also have corsa black diamonds tips, brand new, let me know if you want those as well.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Congrats Brother. That thing is nasty looking.
I love it. Now I want one. lol

Congrats and best of luck Brett.

Users who are viewing this thread