My new toy

turbod ss

Established Member
Hey everyone,
Well its not really my new toy, I've had it for about a year now. But just wanted to see what ya guys think. I'm putting a turbo on it as we speak! From all the reading and research I've done, the bike will be putting down around 140-150rwhp and 155-160ftlbs! I think that much power on a 550 pound bike should be pretty fun! I know its not going to take down you big high horse power cars! But it will definetly make those rockets think twice! haha.
I've also installed an air ride suspension kit on the bike also! It's pretty funny to watch people look at it when its all the way down and then I flip the switch to raise the bike and there eyes widen like WTF?!

MattxFatal

Established Member
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

i-cant-see-shit.jpg

Jdaniel

THE DARK SIDE MOD
Established Member
Pictures arent working and you didnt say what kind of bike it is. Im very curious though because my CBR1000RR come stock with 150 rwhp so if you are putting aturbo on this toy to make 150 rwhp makes me wonder what it is. Please do tell.

Jdaniel

THE DARK SIDE MOD
Established Member
haha, smart ass.
Im trying to get pics up. but for some reason they post. can i email them to someone?
the bike is a Yamaha Roadstar Warrior.

I know what bike that is. Nice looking and somewhat like a Vrod. Definetely not going to outrun and rockets out there with only 150 rwhp though. May make them wonder why you stayed colser than the average cruiser. LOL

gat0r

Established Member
OP, all your links @ nyspeed are invalid

ETA:
i cant even see pics on that ny site

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread