My New Toy

Fuxton

Established Member
Decided to treat myself to a new ride. lol. Its a 2007 GC SRT-8. Picked it up for 28k. She has 13k miles on her. Ill get better pics soon, this is just from my phone.
l_06d5b48a4fed471f5d0f6d72ca463c60.jpg

SVT_4_me

Established Member
sweet! and it sounds like you got a great deal... but i must say, you have some balls with the way gas prices are...

Fuxton

Established Member
yea i actually picked it up at carmax. I couldnt pass it up. It gets better mileage then all my other vehicles lol.

Black Talon

KnightOfTheOldRepublic
Established Member
Thats looks sweet. Hey I drive about five miles a day round trip to work and back home. I am considering one of these for my DD. Congrats good price.:beer:

anothersvtguy

Turner of Wrenches
Established Member
Huh

?

Your Termi gets less than 12 mpg city / 15 mpg highway ? :shrug:

Cool trucks, buy they drink waaaaaay too much gas. I'm sorry but that's one horribly inefficient vehicle.

And this coming from a guy who picks his cars based on performance first and mpg second....

Last edited:

Fuxton

Established Member
well i didnt buy any of my cars for the gas mileage. The computers tellin me 15.7 mpg. I doubt its 100% accurate and thats also mixed driving. Thanks for the compliments.

TrueBlueCobra01

SVT
Established Member
ooo those are mean sleepers. Im sure you'll have fun with that. A friend of mine has an 06 GTO and got his doors blown off by one of those Jeeps

Third Honk

It's OK, I'm Handsome
Established Member
Excellent choice :)

I always tell people I could buy a Yaris and fill it up every 3 weeks but I'd be so pissed when I did because I'd see it as a waiste of money since the car did nothing for me. Filling up the SRT8 every week doesn't bother me one bit, it's a thrill to drive. The torque, handling and brakes are ridiculous, awesome cars.

I'm going to the SRT exprience at the end of August, hope the challenger will be there by then.

Users who are viewing this thread