my new toy

BLK_VNM

Established Member
after having sold my cobra finally after about the 5th time i had it sold.(couldve kept it and just made a killing on deposits it seemed for awhile.

yea the pictures arent that great. its bright orangish yellow outside right now almost like tornado weather in virginia so ill have to get better pictures later this week. that and the humidty jus kept building on the lense.

im getting the windows retinted this week as well since they are so dark. only have had the car for 3 days and already got pulled over by a state trooper for the tint. so ill get new pics up after that is done.

mods include

whipple 2.3 w/accufab t-body
kook long tube headers
slp o/x mid pipe and slp lm2 cat back
4:10 gears and pro 5.0 shifter
lfp h/e
jlt cold air intake
60 lb injectors
ford gt pumps
ford racing clutch
black fr500 rims

theres other stuff that he didnt include on the car. regardless the car is in pristine condition and was a great buy.

http://svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=396784

thats the forsale thread incase you want more pictures. also thats just part of the guys collection. it was incredible to say the least and wished i had time to see the other half of it.

justin

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Suhweet. Looks awesome and ya can't argue with a whipple.

First things first, upgrade that IRS.

BLK_VNM

Established Member
ya i havent decided if i will upgrade the irs or go to a solid rear. need to figure out my plans for this car first and then decide from there.

first mods to be done tho are a upgraded security system(the stock isnt worth crap) was checking out the new viper 7900 at best buy. has starter kill and anti grind controls for it and you can add a ball bearing switch to the hood for 10 bucks and it has a dual stage shock sensor as well as proximity sensor and a trunk sensor and glass sensor. so that will be first.

next will be to reinstall my dvd touch screen into the dash so i can play mp3's again and prob put my subs in the trunk and wire the sub up.

after that i may sell the wheels and get something different. i want to break the typical mold with these cars at least visually. get some unusal rims and mabey add the saleen wing since i love the look it gives. just havent decided on the exact rim style or to go black spokes and chrome lip or chrome spokes and black lip, rivets or no rivets and the actual style. got a couple in mind but ill post pics when i actually get close to doing it.

moneys tight for now though with college in full swing again and having just paid my 6 month premium in full as well as all my other wonderful bills.

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
Nice find. :thumbsup:

What does that guy do, launder money? I thought he had his own spray booth at first.

And the question everyone wants to know, will you be changing your screen name? :D

BLK_VNM

Established Member
lol yea ill be changing it again. im sure iron will love me for it since i forgot to tell him last time. 1 thing i may need help on is a new vanity plate. i havent thought of 1 i like and im honestly trying to make the car unique. so no i win or 2 slow or 2 fast will do.

ive been throwing around the word noxious but it makes me wonder if the meaning behind the word will elude to many people or if they will think its short for ob-noxious.

as far as the seller i believe he did something in computer networking.

some of the cars he had were all out of movies like 2 fast and 2 furious or tokyo drift tripple x

nissan skyline gtr
the gto from xxx
the supra from 2 fast 2 furious

an original daytona 500 ac cobra(the first winner)
original 77 ss camaro he found in a barn
original mickey gto
cadilar xlr with a z06 engine and was planning a custom procharger for it
h2 hummer with a supercharged 427 and a 6k watt sound system
origi 1994 bmw m8

as well as lots of others. i believe he said his current count was either 25 or 35 i dont recall.

BLK_VNM

Established Member
down in montclair. its by woodbridge and potomoac mills if you guys know where that is.

thanks man sorry i left the 96 club but i was ready for a new toy :) and a new color. black will always have a special place with me tho.

Redneckbmxer24

Established Member
BLK_VNM said:
down in montclair. its by woodbridge and potomoac mills if you guys know where that is.

thanks man sorry i left the 96 club but i was ready for a new toy :) and a new color. black will always have a special place with me tho.

yeah, i know exactly where that is, ive done several jobs down there.

you right in steve undergroundkings's hood too, he doesnt have his cobra anymore though.

i heard theres always cars getting together friday, and saturday nights near ikea, or something like that, you know anything about it? ive heard its more of a street racing crowd.

BLK_VNM

Established Member
um they tend to meet at redrobin and yea its a street racing scene. they like to roll out from there and they go into deep back streets of woodbridge to race where cops generally wont follow. then again im sure most of them are getting jacked and robbed as well. only local car show i go to is the burger king up on 28 and i generally go early to see the classics and roll out before the imports take over.

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
HAHA I know what you mean. I am now on my third deposit. Why don't people get pre approved before they look at a car????? I put it in Autotrader 3 weeks ago and it sold to the first guy who came down to look at it....so I thought. I'm giving him a couple more days and then I'm going to the next guy. Pisses me off too becuase I told 7-9 people it was sold the first couple days following him leaving a deposit.

Users who are viewing this thread