My new toy

G-STANG

Established Member
Finally found a stang to my liking. It isn't a 68 fastback but with the prices they are going for nowadays it's kind of expensive. So I found something I could afford right now, a 1992 black on black lx coupe. It only has 116,900 kms when I bought it last week. I hope you like the pics of my new toy.

mycar2.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

fuelonempty

حمدالله على نعمة العقل...
Established Member
beautiful, good choice going with the coupe... and there isnt that much on the clock either :rockon:

kasee 03

Menudo Eater
Established Member
Perfect! It's right just the way it is. I'm looking for a notch myself, sounds silly but I need a daily driver that doesn't suck up so much gas compared to the cobra.

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
you are lucky to find a coupe in that nice of shape.....That thing you looks good..

T.B Bullitt

Established Member
kasee 03 said:
Perfect! It's right just the way it is. I'm looking for a notch myself, sounds silly but I need a daily driver that doesn't suck up so much gas compared to the cobra.

DOESNT SOUND SILLY MY NOTCH IS GETTING 17.5 MILES TO THE GALLON ON THE STREET AND LIKE 300+ ON THE EXPRESSWAY MY DAD FILLS UP EVERY 11 DAYS

G-STANG

Established Member
Thanks for all the compliments guys. Yes when I have some extra cash I will get some new rims, but that is the least of my worries. I want to get some suspension work done first and some gears.

Users who are viewing this thread