my new toy *DUW*

Poisoned Pony

The Mach that Rocks
Established Member
my '96 Cobra is officially up for sale as I am now the proud owner of a 2003 Mach 1 :burnout:

dsc01129.jpg

dsc01132.jpg

dsc01135.jpg

dsc01136.jpg

dsc01137.jpg

the both of them together
dsc01128.jpg

KSVENOM

Established Member
PPony, a very sweet ride. Congrats. I have had my Mach 1 since last XMAS. Now have 10,000 miles and it is perfect. You will totally love this car. By the way --- a 4.10 and cat back make this an incredible stop-light bandit. Kool color too............... Ken-

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Originally posted by KSVENOM
PPony, a very sweet ride. Congrats. I have had my Mach 1 since last XMAS. Now have 10,000 miles and it is perfect. You will totally love this car. By the way --- a 4.10 and cat back make this an incredible stop-light bandit. Kool color too............... Ken-
Nice choice in cars! Welcome to the site, hope you enjoy the stay! Where at in Illinois do you live

nj7703

Established Member
Awesome ride!! I love that look of that car, very very cool. Good luck!

SNK BITN

Established Member
Very cool! If and when I get my 04 cobra, I'm gonna do a burnout out of the dealership parking lot. **** break in time!

StangD281

Established Member
Originally posted by Poisoned Pony
stick :burnout:

gotta be able to row the gears :coolman:
:thumbsup:

The auto redlines 1000 rpm's less than manual....that right there is worth the price of admission! DOHC's love to run high (like RebeL) :uh oh:

Grim's Reaper

NEXT.....................
Established Member
Originally posted by StangD281
:thumbsup:

The auto redlines 1000 rpm's less than manual....that right there is worth the price of admission! DOHC's love to run high (like RebeL) :uh oh:
My next pony will definitely be a 5 or 6 speed, Very Nice ride:beer: . Hell yeah, take Dan's advice and hit those gears as hard as Rebel would hit his one-hitter:p

Users who are viewing this thread