My New(to me) Z06 ::DUW:: *56k make me a Sammich*

03R3DF1R3

Established Member
arent you the guy that used to have the black kb cobra?? nice looking car bro but i would have kept the cobra and replaced the 2.2 or 2.4 blower u had for a 2.8 but hey thats just me.

hydroshutter

don't worry about it
Established Member
05_saleen said:
arent you the guy that used to have the black kb cobra?? nice looking car bro but i would have kept the cobra and replaced the 2.2 or 2.4 blower u had for a 2.8 but hey thats just me.

I almost replaced it with twins or a 2.6, but it's not all about the power to me.

Rotarded

Brap
Established Member
The wheels look like C6 Z06 wheels with the lip painted black. IMO, they would look better all chrome or all black. Fantastic looking car though. Is that a dedicated fuel system tucked up front in that first pic?

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
I think the wheels look freakin awesome. It definitely a style not seen too often on wheels.

That is one badass Z06

Mitch.Shea

Established Member
I like the wheels alot! my next rims are deffinately going to be c6 z06 rims powder coated black.. im just getting sick of chrome lol. let us know when you get it tuned/dyno!

hydroshutter

don't worry about it
Established Member
Much appreciated, guys.

Monday said:
The wheels look like C6 Z06 wheels with the lip painted black. IMO, they would look better all chrome or all black. Fantastic looking car though. Is that a dedicated fuel system tucked up front in that first pic?

Yes Sir.

Mitch.Shea

Established Member
vids or ban! how do you like the corsa? i think i may change up my bullets later.. maybe for borla stingers? eh who knows.. too many exhaust out there.

BigBeez03

MASH PAST >
Established Member
Wow bad ass Vette! Don't listen to these guys, the wheels are FUGGIN' SICK!

Thrust

Established Member
Thats a real good looking car, I can't wait to see it in person. What size shot are you running on that thing?

Red Shift

2.6 + 4.6=GAWDAMN!!
Established Member
hydroshutter said:
I almost replaced it with twins or a 2.6, but it's not all about the power to me.

Agreed. Sometimes it is building the car that makes it fun. Judging by your old Cobra, it was done.

I'm about ready to move on. I almost got an 01 Z06 instead of the 03. That Z is hot BTW!!

stangd1909

GO NOLES
Established Member
Dam brother.....just badass! A huge congrats, I know you have been waiting for a time to get it! :beer: :beer:

Oh and I am still waiting for a ride in one......one day though LOL

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread