My new Team Jacob L

albino96

White is the fastst color
Established Member
So, I picked up my lightning last night. I'm going to save it, don't worry. I'm embarrassed for now, but I'm rocking the team Jacob L until my Cervinis cowl gets here. I should have a full new paint job sometime in february-march.

CIMG0038.gif

CIMG0037.gif

Alright, go ahead and laugh... ::smmon:

Mod list:

4 lb lower, C&L plenum/inlet/mass air meter, Accufab SBTB, Metco Idlers, Brembo front brakes, baer rear rotors, canton polished overflows, JDM electric fan kit w/cobra pump, autometer fuel psi/water temp/boost gauges, Competition engineering driveshaft loop, auburn 9.75 w/4.10's, groundforce suspension, bassani catback.

I have a dyuno sheet saying 420/505. Seems high, but I'll get it retuned/dynoed and find out for sure.

miclightning

SVT Detailer
Established Member
DUDE!!!!

WOLF SHIRT!! ON YOUR HOOD!!!

thats awesome. I hope you are prepared for the amount of a$$ you are about to receive.

- Sean

01svtL

Established Member
Hang the hood and the tailgate in the garage and get replacements. They'd make badass garage decorations I guess. Plus keeping the wolf on the hood will draw the womenz to your home!

bird_jenkins8

The Demon
Established Member
Hang the hood and the tailgate in the garage and get replacements. They'd make badass garage decorations I guess. Plus keeping the wolf on the hood will draw the womenz to your home!

And even better idea.....especially the womenz part.

I don't think I could roll with that mural, but it still doesn't look that bad and whomever did it, did some pretty awesome work

Users who are viewing this thread