My new Streetbike show yourS off

sonicboom141

I want a cobra!
Established Member
davesnewbikegj6.th.jpg

my.php

mynewbikecm4.th.jpg

my.php

Hosted your pics wrong so I cant make them fullsize..but here is the Original posters bike..

HandoZiZle

WHIPPLE INSIDE
Established Member
BTW yoshimura and acrapovic makes really nice slip-ons for R1s. that plus power commander will get you decent amount of power

heres my old bike if it count
DSC01849.jpg

DSC01851-1.jpg

Last edited:

jakOlantrnCobra

suckme bitchs
Established Member
thats kinda what i was thinkin ,or maybe something like the jardine or Two bros,I really like the dual exhaust .that shit is cool its crazy Ive only been on a streetbike like twice around the block with my bros (chuxsvt) and I thought well I think I can ride one so I went to hollywood and got one and drove it all the way home .its about a 1and 40 min.it was ****in badass

TT SaLeEn

Established Member
You bastard cant believe you got a R1 for your first bike, your brother told me you road your bike from Hollywood your crazy crazy David!!

HandoZiZle

WHIPPLE INSIDE
Established Member
1. frame sliders (very good investment)
2. get rid of turn signals
3. get rid of fender in the back (if its not done already)
4. tinted double bubble windscreen (if its not done already)
5. exhaust

good luck with it and be very careful

TT SaLeEn

Established Member
Man I drove your brothers bike today and damn that thing is sweet I want one know.. Even tho I didn't go past 1st gear it was badass..LOL

HandoZiZle

WHIPPLE INSIDE
Established Member
jakOlantrnCobra said:
yeah its got the sliders,its got the puig shield,and im thinkin of getting the carbon fiber turn signals and the hid headlights
yea HIDs are deffinetly worth it. it really was brighter and other cars can definetly see you . the only thing that was hard was finding a place to mount the ballast. also you should get these also
FE-HEH-B1.jpg

jakOlantrnCobra

suckme bitchs
Established Member
like those lites I think they run like about 350.00 ,,yeah youll get used to it quick.and the guy keep on trying to get me to get the r6 hell no I like this one alot ,all I got to say is for being stock this thing is quick ass hell

Users who are viewing this thread