My new "Show Poster"

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
Alright guys, give me some feedback on my newly designed poster for attending car shows/rod runs. What do you think?

Finished size is actually 11"x17", will be printed on my high end large format inkjet printer and then laminated. I figure I will print 2, lay one on the back window, and one on the windshield.

Can you think of anything I have missed or something I should add? :thumbsup:

Black93Cobra

Established Member
Looks great!! Great pictures, very professionally done!! Kudos!! I'd like to get my Cobra on that stretch of highway!!

Ghoust

Will Over Skill
Established Member
Originally posted by Black93Cobra
Looks great!! Great pictures, very professionally done!! Kudos!! I'd like to get my Cobra on that stretch of highway!!

thats what I was thinking! Good place to find out where the stock governor hits by personal experience.

akatherazor4

If you see this tag, Run!
Established Member
Extremely nice poster.:thumbsup: I love the way you incorporated everything and made it visually appealing. Two thumbs up on it!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Razor.

terminatd

Established Member
I like it, nice pic setup, you might try to center the text below pic rather than left jusify (text seems too heavy leftside) , however, personal preference. Looks great.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Looks awesome.......and beautiful color car i must say!!!

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
Armor All or wipe down entire tire, not just the sidewalls. Or you can digitally darken the problem areas...

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
Originally posted by ox03
Armor All or wipe down entire tire, not just the sidewalls. Or you can digitally darken the problem areas...

Heck, it would have been even better if I had used any Armor All period. I forgot to put some on before I took the pix :loser: :shrug:

Thought about part numbers, but didn't want to get too "wordy". Had not thought about an underbody chassis shot, that would be pretty neat. Would have to do a lot of cleaning, polishing, and painting to get it ready, though.

:idea: By the way, if anyone is interested in me doing something like this for them using the same format, I have very reasonable rates. PM or email for further details.

Users who are viewing this thread