My new Shelby!

jason6488

Established Member
Hey guys, my first post to this forum, also my first SVT product. I owned a 2012 GT before this. I attached a pic of my 2014 Shelby. I got the performance package, Recaro seats, navi and shaker 1000. I've got 1100 miles on it already, had it a little over a week, lol. I love this car. I think I want to upgrade the exhaust. I prefer something a little louder. I would probably install a FRPP power package too if they ever came out with one. No track times yet, or dyno runs but they'll be coming shortly.
photo.php

hopefully that link works... OH, i'm in Dallas, if anyone knows of any meets or events going on surrounding these, or any other cool cars.

09Troublemaker

" That don't sound stock"
Established Member
Hey guys, my first post to this forum, also my first SVT product. I owned a 2012 GT before this. I attached a pic of my 2014 Shelby. I got the performance package, Recaro seats, navi and shaker 1000. I've got 1100 miles on it already, had it a little over a week, lol. I love this car. I think I want to upgrade the exhaust. I prefer something a little louder. I would probably install a FRPP power package too if they ever came out with one. No track times yet, or dyno runs but they'll be coming shortly.
photo.php

hopefully that link works... OH, i'm in Dallas, if anyone knows of any meets or events going on surrounding these, or any other cool cars.

congrats:beer:

5.0 guy

Established Member
Great enjoy your new car! Spend some time on the forum before you make any performance upgrades. There is a bunch of really smart people on here and a lot if different members that have tried things that they liked and disliked before you get too hasty and buy sometjing you make not like. Enjoy!!

SINISTRR

Established Member
Gross!! I hate black Shelby's!!! :coolman:

Welcome to the forum!! Just be warned that being on this forum will cause you to spend lots of money.

Enjoy the beast!!

jason6488

Established Member
Thanks everyone for the advice and thanks for embedding the pic. I don't know if I want to do too many mods, she's already an animal. I do want to change the exhaust eventually. I was thinking deletes but we'll see. I want to hear it in person. Any of ya'll with muffler deletes, or any exhaust mod for that matter in Dallas?

NELCO

Established Member
Thanks everyone for the advice and thanks for embedding the pic. I don't know if I want to do too many mods, she's already an animal. I do want to change the exhaust eventually. I was thinking deletes but we'll see. I want to hear it in person. Any of ya'll with muffler deletes, or any exhaust mod for that matter in Dallas?

Welcome aboard, Nice Ride.
Nelco:beer::beer::beer:

03reptile

Established Member
Congrats on the new car. I think you bought the last MY of the big HP Shelby's. If you use the search tab on this forum, you will find lots of conversations on muffler changes, deletes, etc. It'll save you a lot of waiting time. Take time to get comfortable with that power, it can deceive and bite at the same time!

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

I have the Magnaflow Competition Series axle back with the muffler delete, and they REALLY liven up the car.

jason6488

Established Member
Thanks again guys! love driving this car. Anyone going to the good guys car show at TMS this weekend?

flS/R

Established Member
1100 miles in a week. I like hearing stories of gt500's actually being driven, keep them coming :)

jason6488

Established Member
Thanks guys. I liked the way my silver GT looked with the silver rims, but when I saw this black cobra I fell in love. I am thinking about removing the stripes and having a fade in midnight blue racing stripe painted in. We'll see though, thats further on down the road.

Users who are viewing this thread